bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: God's greatest adversary / opposer / enemy. Is it a fallen heavenly angel?  (Read 10775 times)

composer

Hi,

I am new to this forum and thanks for having me here.

From reading a number of posts it appears that believer's here claim that God's greatest adversary / opposer / enemy is a fallen heavenly angel being called 'Satan?'

Deleted Drivel
x

x
x
x

x
x
x
x

- - - - - - - - - -

I would be interested to see what alleged evidence any have here to demonstrate that their alleged Satan the fallen heavenly angel being is God's greatest adversary.    Then I shall provide again the evidence that it 1. Is not. and that 2. Fallen heavenly angel spirit beings, are a Scriptural fallacy.

I am NOT here to preach or destroy but to simply uplift to a greater understanding by pointing out the facts and the Truth and compare them with the claims made here at this forum.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:51:52 AM by Craig »

hillsbororiver

Hi composer,

It is obvious you have not read much at all of Bible Truths or the posts of this Forum.

I invite you to read this for starters.

His Peace to you,

Joe

The Lucifer Hoax and the Mission of Satan

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

composer

Quite a lengthy article of errors.

I shall address one for now -

The article fails to demonstrate the self contradictions of this alleged Satan being.

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (1 Cor. 5:5) KJS

So explain please why your alleged anti-christ Satan being is 'saving the spirits' it allegedly wants for itself to turn against Christ only to 'save them and give them to Christ?'

Oh and BTW (By the way) could you also please demonstrate how you equate Lucifer as being the same identity (name) as your alleged Satan?

Remember please that Satan is NOT a legitimate name at all but merely a Hebrew Term meaning ANY adversary / opposer / enemy. Male or Female or Neuter Gender, Good or Bad.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:42:06 PM by composer »

hillsbororiver

Hello again composer,

Please read the entire article, no one here believes satan was once a perfect being who "fell" but as a being that was created specifically to perform as he does.

If you have an issue with the little bit you have read please get your scriptural witnesses together and e-mail them to Ray, so far you have been heavy on supposition and very light on scripture. Ray has had this challenge in regard to proving his writings wrong, maybe you will be the first to provide the (at least 2) scriptural authority to refute these papers.

A friendly reminder of the rules you agreed to upon becoming a member.

Please read this before posting.
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:48:02 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***NOTICE***
When you register, within a day or two, you will receive a short questionaire from a moderator.
Once you answer this, then a determination will be made to your memebership status.
You should receive a second email with our determination and you may then log on. 
Check the email account you registered with.  If after 10 days we have not received an answer back from you, your account will be deleted.

Once you are a member, if you do not access the forum (login) for 4 months (120 days), we reserve the right to delete your account.

Do not join if you only wish to promote or sell anything.

THE IMPORTANT STUFF:

This forum is primarily a place for people of a like mind to fellowship, and secondarily to discuss and question what they learn on bible-truths.com.

If you seriously disagree with Ray, please email him directly.

If you come here to teach us, please take your teaching elsewhere.

THIS FORUM IS NOT TO BE USED TO DEBATE RELIGIOUS TOPICS

Please do not make sport of persons who email Ray. Leave any criticism of the individual to Ray.

No preaching (including preaching via links).
Links are not allowed if a site or article brings its own teaching or preaching.  Links are allowed if a site it just for fun or informational, ie, you tube, google translator, Esword, etc.

No name-calling.

This forum is moderated, if you feel you cannot accept the bounds of a limited forum then don’t join.  The moderators do not have the time to explain every decision to you on why a post was deleted, so don’t expect it.

The moderators will generally try to remove posts before banning a member, don’t take it personally.  If you see your posts being removed then perhaps you should review what you are writing to make sure is goes along with the forum rules.  If you are asked to let a subject drop, or a particular subject is off limits then please abide by what the moderators ask.  Don’t necessarily expect a reason for the request, many things go on behind the scenes of the forum and the moderators are doing what they feel is best.

If you have a problem with a moderator, the way the forum is managed, or another user of the forum then address this through private mails.  Publicly airing your grievances will be grounds for banishment.

Learn to use the private mail function.  If you don't know how then ask.

Thank you for your cooperation.

composer

Thanks for that,

It is difficult to compare beliefs without getting into a discussion about them.

Could you please detail how I contact Ray?

Deleted More Drivel
x
x
x
xx

Satan is God!

Many thanks
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:52:57 AM by Craig »

hillsbororiver

Here you are composer,

L.RaySmith@comcast.net

http://bible-truths.com/

composer

Many thanks for your assistance.

musicman

wow!!!!

lilitalienboi16

heh.. 'wow' is right.

I do hope he comes back after talking to ray, if ray even feels like dealing with these questions, they are all answered in his article about satan.

Interesting.. well i do hope he comes back =]

Love in Christ,

Alex

composer

Hi and again thanks for wanting me back.

I appreciate that.

Why must I be shoved off to Ray only?

What I said is true and the Bible supports me and not Ray's teachings.

i.e. I have proved that Satan = God!

Can't any one here actually defend Ray's teachings in an amicable exchange what they claim to be true but I (through the Bible facts) have proved otherwise?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:42:10 AM by composer »

composer

Thanks for the links to Ray.

If he has the courage of his alleged conviction' then he will participate in a discussion with me?

I sent him the following email from the Link here you kindly gave me: -

Hi,

I would like to have an amicable exchange / discussion about your false teachings and misunderstandings and I shall attempt to clear them up for you if you are prepared to listen?

Please contact me at: XXXXXXXX

Robert / Composer (of Music)

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:40:38 AM by Craig »

musicman

Hi and again thanks for wanting me back.

I appreciate that.

Why must I be shoved off to Ray only?

What I said is true and the Bible supports me and not Ray's teachings.

i.e. I have proved that Satan = God!

Can't any one here actually defend Ray's teachings in an amicable exchange what they claim to be true but I (through the Bible facts) have proved otherwise?

Thanks

No, what those scriptures show is that Satan is doing his job exactly as God had created him to do.  And Satan was never a fallen angel named Lucifer.  Actually, just e-mail Ray your entire presentation.  I look foward to your debate with him. 

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Composer won't be posting with us any more.  He is not an honest individual as you can see by his reply to the membership email.

Welcome to the bible-truths forum.  Please reply to the following questions for activation of your account.

1)  What is your purpose for joining the forum?
Discussion about God's Word in the Bible

2)  Have you read and agree to the forum rules?
YES

3)  Have you been a previous forum member, using this or any other account?
NO!

Obviously he either 1) can't read or  2) Lied on question #2

Since he can write, I suspect he can read also ;)

Craig
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:45:02 AM by Craig »

mari_et_pere

Oh Craig, that's a shame that "composer" won't be with us any longer. His contributions to this forum will be sorely missed. I wish him luck in all his future endeavors. I wonder if he ever visited Ray's site even once? If he's lucky he will.  :)

Matt

Patrick

I had a bad feeling, just from reading the title, this was not going to be good.

Hi,

I am new to this forum and thanks for having me here.

From reading a number of posts it appears that believer's here claim that God's greatest adversary / opposer / enemy is a fallen heavenly angel being called 'Satan?'

What? That just confirmed composer had not read much, if any, of the forum. And, was meant to stir up the stuff, if you know what I mean!
Joe also picked up on it right from the start.  ;)

Deleted Drivel
x

x
x
x

x
x
x
x

- - - - - - - - - -

I did not get here before the drivel was deleted. Thank you, God!

I am NOT here to preach or destroy but to simply uplift to a greater understanding by pointing out the facts and the Truth and compare them with the claims made here at this forum.

???
I was looking for an "Ignore" button at this point.

A good example of a bogus smile coming in and immediately pulled off the sheep covering to expose the wolf. That's just my opinion.
WE can only pray that God opens this individuals eyes and ears.

I hope the Mods send his comments to Ray before he answers this persons e-mail, if Ray is led by God to answer.

Good job of "nipping it in the bud"!

GODSown1

hmm.... lol! :D,
                      I jus new d@ der was sumfing up wit d@ composer :D lol!, aw! well may GOD Open his eyez quick!!!! L).
                      muchLOVE!! Pera

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Composer didn't like leaving, here is a sample of what we put up with behind the scenes.  I believe this is the first time, I've ever given the members a look at what goes on.  I normally won't post these because I have no desire to embarrass or put them down.  But as Ray would say "Where do they come from?" ::)

Craig

1st Email

I have had a response from your teacher Ray and I look forward to correcting his false claims and misunderstandings further than I have already here.

It is so sad to see deluded followers like you run away from the Truth that currently evades you.

I can forgive you in God's strength!

I shall continue to pray for Ray and his misguided followers.

If ever you have the alleged courage of your convictions and want to have a go at defending them instead of running away scared please contact me any time.

In God's Love

Composer / Robert

2nd email

Your fearful leader has run away like you and can't explain why his 'god' created purposefully your satan being to do evil and then turns around and punishes it for doing as it was created to do?

I don't usually corespond with fools but I apply Prov. 26:4 - 5 KJV when necessary with fools like L. Ray Smith and his associates.

Cheers!

Composer / Robert

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 11:34:35 PM by Craig »

musicman

Boy, I wonder what composer's music sounds like.

DizzyD

It shows ya what the mindset is that he has when he lies to get into the forum and then begins the attack mode.......he was looking to stir the puddin'. It was all carnal not spirit.

jER

There are some who need to spend more time in the bathroom.
And, less time on the phone.

Please, call back, after you talk to the (our) teacher - "The Holy Spirit."

- jER
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 23 queries.