bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just discovering Bible Truths  (Read 8247 times)

UncleBeau

Re: Just discovering Bible Truths
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 10:56:20 AM »

Welcome Kevin!

I can't say exactly how corrupt the church is through experience. I was only in "her" long enough (about three years) to turn around come out, but I'm glad that more and more people are coming into finally "hearing" the Word. Just you...just little ol' you is more important to this fellowship than you know. I'm happy to hear your positive words and I encourage you to stay in the Word and keep getting revelation after revelation from God. You're not alone, brother!

your friend,

-Beau

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Just discovering Bible Truths
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 07:21:20 AM »

Hello Kevin

No one wants to know they have left their first love which is what all of Christiandom has done. They will fight tooth and nail to resist, deny and stay in their self appointed righteousness.

Revelation comes to a few of us and it hurts and carries the chastisement of showing us our error.  Once we get past this hurdle of admitting we were wrong and we move past blame shifting for us who leave our first love, then we can get on with building upon the truth our real worship to Christ.

It is a very healthy start that you believe 100% what you have read in the teachings through Ray Smith. So let me welcome you 100% to the Forum! ;D :D

Peace be to you

Arcturus
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.