bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am new here and I have a few questions!  (Read 11312 times)

Sorin

Re: I am new here and I have a few questions!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »

Well well

That was RUDE, open a discussion then co-out with i have to go to bed.

What's next "i did not pay my internet bill, cuase i had to give my 10% to in tiths......" go figure  ::) ::)

Rodger

lol   :D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »

Hello Swiss!  Welcome to both you and Dean!  I hope you will read Rays' info on the Bible Truths website b/c all aof your questions will be answered by him  there.  This forum is pretty much just for those whom have read Rays info and want to discuss it furhter.  This is meat and not milk.  Pray for wisdom and for God to open your eyes as you read.   Seek and you hall find!   :)

rk12201960

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »

Hi all,
may I make a suggestion?

try a little veggies first your teeth are just coming in. Build on basics then when you've got that down DEEP in your heart then start digging into the more solid food. It just may be you're bitting off a little more than you can chew.

Its what some of us had to do also, I had to kill sooooo many lies from Mystery bab its not even funny.

some of my brothers are a bit more direct in their answers but hay they might have to judge some very dark souls so I figure God is getting them ready for that, There are many rooms in my fathers house, not everyone will have the same calling ion Gods Kingdom so sometimes you have to look beyond the answer and see that it just them doing their job as it where.

Again start with basics and work from there. build on the understanding on what God has given you so far and please understand most answers come from love and the feeling to set things straight.

Gods speed, (He knows how fast to teach you)

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

musicman

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 12:02:14 AM »

God giving man a free will would be like a parent allowing their one year old to walk across a busy street unsuppervised.  Not much love there.

Beloved

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 02:05:17 AM »

;D ;D  Lets not forget that some people live on different time zones:D :D

This is such a very difficult subject to discuss, we all needed to examine this in depth. I am using this discussion and am trying to gather the scriptures into a topic study so I can be more prepared to defend my understanding of this in the future.   

PJ keep on reading and studying. Ask and you shall receive.

Beloved

Redbird

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 02:11:25 AM »

Good Morning PJ,

Hope you had a good rest! :) Like Craig said, I am not a teacher either, but I sure feel for you and would like to be of some help.  It is a great thing to love the Lord, in fact words can not describe it.  It's a gift from God.  That God loves us is absolutely astounding.  My heart leaps at the thought.  It is of Him.  You mention this being some type of game of God's.  Well, even if that is what you think now....Aren't you glad to be in it. :) As far as doing whatever you want and still going to Heaven, remember the kingdom lies within you.  Besides, if you love the Lord, like you say you do....you will want to please him and anything else will feel like dung!

Well, now it's my turn to get some sleep. :)
Peace to you, Lisa

jER

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 02:14:43 AM »

"Free will" - you only think you have it!

- jER

PJNPSWISS

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 03:56:19 PM »

Well Hello everyone,

It is great to have read some of Ray's things and it makes a lot of sense. I still will have questions because I have been around the Block in my life and being a family man that truely Loves my Savior Jesus Christ, that I will not just accept everything without prayer and my own Study.

I have always wondered about those text that say what Jesus had done will save us all! This is very interesting. I do look for truth and I know that the Lord is the one who guides me. The biggest thing is why no one has seen this before? Why would God let this all take place? What is the reason for it?

Plus the bigger question is if it is all just the will of God then what was the reason for Jesus to come if we will all be saved anyway?

What I was taught is that Jesus Died so that we could be saved! That Satan is the accuser and that because God is a Just and Loving God he had to send his only begotten son to make the sacrafice so that we could live. This is how I always understood it. But what you are saying is that we will all be saved anyways or did I miss something? Can you all give me a little help?

Plus Roger, Don't be tough with me. I do know what it is to be tough and there are very few that can hang with me! Big Brother!

God Bless!

P.J.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 04:04:10 PM »

It is great to have read some of Ray's things and it makes a lot of sense. I still will have questions because I have been around the Block in my life and being a family man that truely Loves my Savior Jesus Christ, that I will not just accept everything without prayer and my own Study.

Good for you PJ that is exactly the spirit to have, always pray and study.  As for the rest of your questions, Ray answers them time and again in many places on his site.  You will have to take the time to read and study (there are no shortcuts) The members will not give you the answers you seek, but they may point you to to the relevant articles.  Then if you have a question about a certain point made in an article, please ask.

Blessing!

Craig

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »

Let's all move on now.

PJ is no longer with us.

Craig

Sorin

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 09:03:50 PM »

Too bad he left. Even though he is no longer with us; I feel I should answer this question of his anyway.

PJ said:"Plus the bigger question is if it is all just the will of God then what was the reason for Jesus to come if we will all be saved anyway?"

PJ, Jesus coming and dying on the cross for our sins is the very reason why all will be saved.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:08:35 PM by Sorin »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.