bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of the most forgotten men in Scripture  (Read 14670 times)

musicman

Re: One of the most forgotten men in Scripture
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2007, 12:27:08 AM »

Hi Craig,

I like the way you think!....I suppose a sit down with Joseph would be really enlightening, Great choice!

But i guess "depending on were your thoughts are" I would pick "Lazarus"
How many guys could ya sit down with and say....so..how did it feel to be ressurected back to life? Ceartainly there is no perception in death, but we do feel the process of dying, and likewise, we must then "feel" the process of ressurection.

But even more than that "Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus."[John 11-5]

Lazarus knew the Lord, and that conversation would be pretty cool also!

thanks

Chris R.

No perception?  What do you mean?  The churchians say that once you're dead you're in heaven or hell.  So, I would ask Lazarus, so how does it feel having that harp snatched out of your hands, dragged out of your mansion which floats on fluffy clouds with gold laced streets everywhere, and sent back to this hot desert?  I would then add, well, it least it's not as hot as that other place.  So, do they really have viewing stations so that when you're bored you can watch the unrighteos burn for eternity, which just started, by the way?     
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.