bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool Song, if you wanna hear it  (Read 5324 times)

lilitalienboi16

Cool Song, if you wanna hear it
« on: July 03, 2007, 04:16:58 PM »

Listen to this song on this page, its actualy a music video, but its really cool and for some reason i really relate to it right now.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8430590

Theres the link.

Here are the words;

Imprisoned, inside this mind
Hiding behind the empty smiles
So simple (delinquish)
Isn't much made
Crawling back into the dark

Running, always running, into the distance
Stop me before I bleed, again
The echos of my voice
Follow me down
The shadows I cast
Follow me down

Deeper I'm falling
Into the arms of sorrow
Building descending
Into the arms of sorrow

There must be serenity

The echos of my voice
Follow me down
The shadows I cast
Follow me down

Deeper I'm falling
Into the arms of sorrow
Building descending
Into the arms of sorrow

The demons of my own design
This horror not remain

Deeper I'm falling
Into the arms of sorrow
Building descending
Into the arms of sorrow

There must be serenity

There must be deliverance

Deeper I'm falling

Building descending

Its a cool video, and song.

Yes i'm a wierdo, sorry for posting so many songs and stuff but i don't know i felt like shareing again =]

Love,

Alex

Redbird

Re: Cool Song, if you wanna hear it
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 10:22:46 AM »

Alex,

Thank you for sharing.  It seems to me that your heart is in the right place young man.  It is not easy to be a handsome, if I may say even "cool" guy in this day and resist all the temptations thrown at you!  It is obvious this is wearing at your soul.  Hang in there my friend.....And God Be with You always.

Peace, Lisa

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 04:10:54 AM »

Alex,

Thank you for sharing.  It seems to me that your heart is in the right place young man.  It is not easy to be a handsome, if I may say even "cool" guy in this day and resist all the temptations thrown at you!  It is obvious this is wearing at your soul.  Hang in there my friend.....And God Be with You always.

Peace, Lisa

Well ty lisa for your kind words.

Yea... wearing at my soul would be a great way to put it. The fire is strong, but only to refine and try because He loves me, sometimes its so hard to remember that, and i end up hateing myself more for my inability to follow Him then realizing its all part of His plan and i am in good hands.

God bless,

Alex

Redbird

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »

Well ty lisa for your kind words.

Yea... wearing at my soul would be a great way to put it. The fire is strong, but only to refine and try because He loves me, sometimes its so hard to remember that, and i end up hateing myself more for my inability to follow Him then realizing its all part of His plan and i am in good hands.

God bless,

Alex

Dear Alex,

Sometimes, I think it is not until we hit rock bottom and we find ourselves unable to get up without Jesus's help, do we truly realize just how much God loves us.  I know, cuz I've been there.  The road is long and hard, But as you say....We are in Good Hands, in fact, THE BEST. :)

Peace to you, little brother,
Lisa

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:13:13 AM by Redbird »

Shmeggly

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 03:40:05 PM »

Awesome!!!  Man, I loved the video, and the words are powerful....it spoke to me on different levels....
it reminds me how church used to be, how everyone conveyed how happy they were, but inside everyone was dying, and wanting something real.  That's just my interpretation, I can see others  :)

The video was amazing, I love the slow mo effect....very cool....

I am an amateur musician (guitar and drums etc.) but very amateur....I used to lead worship in a small SMALL church of like 50....I like music like this.  I like slow intimate worship songs, but I LOVE to ROCK!!! 
Anyway, thanks for posting that link....and if you are a handsome young man, following God, then I thank God for YOU....it seems like a jungle out there, if you know what I mean!  James

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 05:19:44 PM »

Awesome!!!  Man, I loved the video, and the words are powerful....it spoke to me on different levels....
it reminds me how church used to be, how everyone conveyed how happy they were, but inside everyone was dying, and wanting something real.  That's just my interpretation, I can see others  :)

The video was amazing, I love the slow mo effect....very cool....

I am an amateur musician (guitar and drums etc.) but very amateur....I used to lead worship in a small SMALL church of like 50....I like music like this.  I like slow intimate worship songs, but I LOVE to ROCK!!! 
Anyway, thanks for posting that link....and if you are a handsome young man, following God, then I thank God for YOU....it seems like a jungle out there, if you know what I mean!  James

Yes the song is very powerful. I too see much in it.

I'm glad i was able to share it with you.

Good luck on your musical endevours.

Love,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.