bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 6129 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: July 07, 2007, 06:19:25 PM »

Hi Ray

I read your article on "Tithing is unscriptural" and no matter how hard it is, we have to make a change. It is hard but we're willing to do so. Last night we looked at a dvd by TD Jakes where he also encourages people that giving comes from loving.

We've never been in ministry for the money, we are givers ourselves and sow much of our salary back into the ministry.

Please, will you pray for us, we will make a change on this.

PS - I wonder if the ones that attacks you read through the whole teaching on tithing, or did they only saw the heading and then react on that?

Blessings

Gerhard
        South Africa

Dear Gerhard:  Certainly we will pray for you.  When you explain how teaching the gospel is to be financed to your congregation, those who have a true love of the truth, WILL support it.  And those who do not have a love of the truth..........................well, we don't want their money anyway, right?
        God be with you,
        Ray

PS   No, a lot of people never finish my tithing paper. I get many dozens of questions regarding things that I cover in detail in my paper, but they never read it. Such questions as: How are we to finance the church and its expenses if people don't tithe?  Well, I answer that perfectly near the end of my paper, but most never read that far.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Tithing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 08:51:56 AM »

Hi Ray

Sorry for disturbing you again, this morning we made the change and you couldn't believe what release in the spirit we experienced. All the condemnation and stiffness was gone. People all over just gave of what they had and I believe it was because we introduced the truth concerning finances.

Thank you my friend for being obedient to bring back the truth of God's word

Blessings
Gerhard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.