bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Common Sense  (Read 4578 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
No Common Sense
« on: April 17, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »

Thank you for your comments, Richard.
God be with you,
Ray

I just wanted to make a comment about the lack of God given common sense that Christians do not use. I am 54 years old and have been a believer ever since I was a child. I do not go to church anymore because I cannot take the condemnation that comes from it. I found more faith and love from my time being alone with the Holy Spirit. He is teaching me that our Father is a God of Love not vengeance. Little do people realize that when they say that people are going to hell because of sin, they have placed themselves on God's throne instead of our Father. Now they know good from evil. They are God. I, being a parent of two children could never send my children to eternal damnation no matter what they did, because I would be condemning myself with them because they are part of me. Love always forgives and overlooks all sin. Is our Father even more loving than me? Of course He is! That is where Christianity lacks common sense. I guarantee that NO PREACHER would ever send their children to eternal damnation, but If my children or your children would sin and not repent, they would go straight to hell forever and suffer eternally. I am so grateful to my loving Father that he is not like man, otherwise the family of man would be eternally seperated with most going to hell and a selected few going to Heaven. If Christians would only look upon there fellow man as Jesus himself they would not condemn anyone. I will always remember what Jesus said: (Matthew 26:40) "In as much as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me." Let us bring back common sense to the pulpit and Chrisianity.

Sincerely
    Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.