bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 4582 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lucifer
« on: July 10, 2007, 10:46:46 PM »

Hi Ray, I asked a search engine about Lucifer tonight because after listening to a Pastor I regularly tape on Sundays, I was having some trouble understanding how a high angel who was created perfect and was in the presence of God Almighty would willfully choose to become disobedient to say the least. I got your web site. You had written that ["How art thou fallen from heaven,O Lucifer"] was one of the biggest lies in Christendom. That was the exact story he told. I must admit your understanding of this scripture seems to hold true. Even though I don't agree with everything I've been reading, I am enjoying your web site and it has held my attention for over 4hrs. now. I would like to comment on the email from the Jehovah's witness who stated that Satan tempted Job. According to my KJV, which I love. Job 1:8 reads, And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perf ect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? That passage alone shows me that it was God who tried Job. Job 1:11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. Satan couldn't take anything away from Job. Then again God prompted Satan to consider Job in Job 2:3 and again Satan had to ask God in Job 2:5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. Job 2:6 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. Satan can't touch a child of God unless the Lord allows it. Job even said in Job 1:21 the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord. He knew it was God and not Satan. Well I'm sure I will have more comments as I read your web pages. I will mention you in my prayers tonight. Marva

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.