bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 5225 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Salvation
« on: July 10, 2007, 10:48:34 PM »

Dear Ray,

Wow! What insight! I have always felt uneasy about everything I was taught at church. Now I know why. Just one thought though, someone might say to me if this is true (God WILL save everyone) he/she doesn’t need to accept Jesus as their Savior. In fact, they can now become Muslim and still be saved. What would my answer be? I for one would not reason like that as I can see and understand the love of Jesus (not to the full extend), enough to only want to worship Him.

Thank you.

Love in Christ.

Dear Louis:  If of all, I have as many pages (hundreds and hundreds) on the subject of Judgment as I do on the subject of Salvation. I marvel at the thousands who have written me, and see that I have stated according to the Scriptures that God will save all. However, the same thousands have apparently missed or purposely do not wish to see the fact that I have also taught from the Scriptures that NO ONE WILL EVER BE SAVED until they come to accept Jesus ON HIS TERMS, and repent and learn to live a godly and righteous life (See Isaiah 26:9 Vs. I Tim. 4:10 and hundreds of other such Scriptures). I have never ever suggested that anyone will ever be saved without repenting and going through the Judgments of Jesus Christ, and all my detractors know that, however, being the mean-spirited and nasty people that they are, they pretend that I do not make this abundantly clear. Sot just tell them to read the material in my "Lake of Fire" and "HELL" series, and they will see what is required for salvation.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.