bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The lovey dovey Jesus  (Read 11178 times)

Robin

Re: The lovey dovey Jesus
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 12:37:29 AM »

I am guilty of breaking all the commandments and guilty of all the sin that was found in Adam. I am no better than any living person on this earth.

I need to correct this with something I just learned from Ray.

I am not guilty of all the sin that was found in Adam. I am guilty of my own sin.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:42 AM »

Hello MG

To add. You observe in italics....

I did not seek until He called me.

Only God delivers from bondage. No one turns to God by his own will. It is God Who is already at work in a person's life before they ever feel the need to turn to God. LOF 15B

I was lost until he found me.

Luke 15:6 And when he gets home, he summons together his friends and his neighbours, saying to them, Rejoice with me, because I have found my sheep which was lost.

I did not know truth until he taught me.

John 16:He will guide you into all truth, the whole full truth.

I did not know the beast within me until he showed me through his word and the work of his spirit.

And when I saw Him (in my SPIRIT) I fell at His feet as DEAD. And He laid His right hand upon ME (as He will upon YOU), saying unto ME (and unto YOU) FEAR NOT. (Rev. 1:10-17 )Truly: “We have seen the enemy and he is US”. LOF 14

I could not repent until he led me to repentance.

Rom 2:4….. God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repent, to change your mind and inner man to accept God’s Will.

Not only can we not deliver ourselves from sin; we cannot even truly repent of our sins by our own will. This too requires a miracle from God. LOF 15B

I could not make the right choices until he changed the desire of my heart.

2Thes 2:8 And then the lawless one, the Antichrist,  will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to and end by His appearing at His coming.

I held onto my carnal desires until he tore them away from me.

Rom 5:20 …where sin increased and abounded, grace has surpassed it and increased the more and superabounded. 21 So that just as sin has reigned in death, grace might reign also through righteousness which issues in aion life through (on account of – Thayer/E.Sword ) Jesus Christ our Lord.

I rebelled until he broke me.

God must Personally remove and free (here is the cause) us from being under the “Law of sin and death” to being under the “Law of the Spirit of life in Christ”. LOF 15B

I was sick until he healed me.

Luke 17:15 Then one of them, upon seeing that he was cured, turned back, recognizing and thanking and praising God with a loud voice;

I was weak and could not endure and he strengthened me and protected me.

God takes us through such profound experiences as “war and peace” all the way down to tearing a piece of cloth and sewing it together again – “a time to rend (apart) and a time to sew (together).” LOF 15D

I did not have faith until he gave it to me.

That man cannot of his own will repent, believe, and choose good, is the correct and Scriptural truth….LOF 15D

I will not have fruit until he produces it within me.

Man is not yet created in God’s full spiritual image, but that is the process, purpose, and destiny of the human race – to finally be the very image of God Himself LOF 15C

I am spiritually blind until he opens my eyes.
I am spiritually deaf until he opens my ears.

Luke 10:23 Blessed are the eyes which see the things that you see; For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which you see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which you hear, and have not heard them.

I can do nothing on my own.

Only God delivers from bondage. No one turns to God by his own will. It is God Who is already at work in a person's life before they ever feel the need to turn to God. LOF 15B

God has taken the responsibility for my salvation by sending his only son to be a sin offering for all of us.

We are not our own. Jesus commands our destiny.

I've experienced great evil.
I've committed great sin.
I've believed great lies.
I've been spiritually sick and needed a physician.
I am guilty of breaking all the commandments and guilty …I am guilty of my own sin….. I am no better than any living person on this earth.

Ecc 1:13 It is an experience of evil that God has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Robin

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »

Thank you so much for taking the time to add that Arcturus.

That was encouraging to wake up and read your words this morning.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.