bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 5221 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Marriage
« on: July 11, 2007, 09:03:32 PM »

I don't expect a response from you.  I know you are busy.  Just wanted to get this off my chest.  I'm a woman living in sin.  (Live with a man I'm not married to).  I miss God and am ashamed of what I have chosen.  I don't want to leave my boyfriend, but now I feel like I don't have God anymore either.  Left a church much like the tithing stories I've read from other postings...now I'm too scared to go back...there was too much pressure to conform to THEIR ways and I felt stupid for questioning them.  Ok, it's off my chest now.  Thanks for listening.

Dear Stefani:  If you don't love your boyfriend enough to marry him, get rid of him. If your boyfriend doesn't love you enough to marry you, get rid of him.  Why do you torture yourself with a guilty conscience?  GET RID OF IT.  Do what you know is right and at least you will have peace of mind if not sexual satisfaction. You don't need some church or denomination of men to be close to God, but you can't LIVE in sin, that's for sure.  Talk it over with your boyfriend. Maybe it is time to make some life-altering decisions--either with or without each other.
God be with you,
Ray

PS   I really do feel like Dear Abby on most days when I answer emails.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.