bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whose side are you really on  (Read 6003 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Whose side are you really on
« on: July 12, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »

well in the same respect dont question my love for the lord Jesus Christ because i dont use capital letters i would never intend to disrespect my lord he knows my heart let me ask you one question in your quest to expose these people have you gone to these people you like to expose so much and confront them like the bible teaches before doing this let me remind you of a story about noah and his sons, ham shamefully exposed and God cursed him his other two sons didnt and they were blessed have you ever give that much thought, i believe John Hagee is one of God's annointed.......hmmmmmmmmmm and just because you dont agree with there doctrine dosent give you a license to bash them publicly,Jesus died for him as well as you and what was Jesus response to peters failure i have prayed for you hmmmmmmmm mmmmmm not going out into the streets yelling heretic the devil is the accuser of the bretheren who side are you really on?

Dear Jon:  You mis-represent me in virtually every single statement you make. YES, I went to Hagee and Kennedy before I posted the material on our site. NO, I do not "bash" people--I expose their damnable heresy according to the command of Titus 1:9.  Don't accuse me of "cursing" anyone. You are out of line. I not only believe, but I openly teach to the whole world that God will eventually save all of the heretics that I expose. They, however, for the most part believe that I will be tortured in a God-forsaken Christian hellhole of eternal torture. Go figure.
Ray

PS   The very next email I received after yours was the one I am posting below. Would you tell me again about John Hagee's wonderful ministry and anointing!

Hi Ray,
I have just come out of Cornerstone Church with Pastor John Hagee.  I say I
have just come out, I actually quit going about 2 years ago when I had an
auto accident.  That is when I "physically" quit going, but recently have
quit going "mentally" and "spiritually" as well.  The car I was driving when
I had the accident was completely paid for and I was paid a mere $4,000 for
it.  I didn't want to buy another small car because I was hurt in this
accident and wanted something safer.  So, I bought a used SUV for $12,000
(w/ $4,000 down) which set me back into car payments.  At that time I was
unable to tithe on my already meager salary of $24,000/ year.

At Pastor Hagee's church you have to belong to a cell group if you want to
be involved in anything.  I have helped out in several of the ministries in
the past 12 years and did my best to tithe and give at every "opportunity."
I am still living in the same apartment that I moved into in 1995 when my
ex-husband abandoned us after abusing and molesting our children.  I had no
education and had been a stay-at-home mom, so we were on child support and
welfare but I still tithed.  I believed that if a man of God, and of such
authority as Pastor Hagee said we would be cursed if we didn't tithe, I
should by all means do it no matter what!!

A few months ago I was asking God to forgive me for not tithing and begging
him to please bring my three children out of darkness (two believe they are
gay, and the oldest is in a rehab right now for alcohol and drugs).  The
same prayer I've prayed when I was tithing too.......anyway, he led me to
the Internet and showed me in the Word of God that Malachi 3 is talking to
the PRIESTS not the people!!  I read it and reread it and saw that it was
there in plain sight!  I became angry!!  Really angry!!  I felt raped, lied
to, deceived, stupid, irresponsible (I gave money when my kids needed food),
this list goes on.......after I cooled off I let my cell leaders know what I
had found after much reading and research.  This couple were my teachers and
mentors and now they won't speak to me and have informed me by email that I
have cursed my children, and I am cursed, and in direct rebellion to God
(they are rich, but the man, now in his 70's has worked like a dog to earn
it).  But not only are me and my family under a curse, he said I had lost my
very SALVATION!!  Panic ran through me......I had trusted these people so
much.  He gave me two scriptures Matthew chapters 5 and 25, and as I read
and reread them, I could find no truth in what my former cell leader was
saying.

Thank you so much for your website and for taking the time and trouble to
rid us of guilt.  I have worried and felt guilty for many years and recently
heard my friend say that the reason she had a flat tire was because she
wasn't tithing.  I don't believe Jesus would ever want us to live under
guilt and condemnation.  I have watched the prosperity gospel play out and
"grow" on TBN for years and I know I am brain-washed.  Thank God for people
like you who are not afraid to speak the truth.

All this said, my pastor is still very blessed and insists it is not from
the congregation's money.  His "board" consists of his family members and
one church member.  He told us of a story when his youngest daughter was a
baby and was kidnapped that the only reason they found her in time was
because he tithed.  Another story is his oldest daughter recently had a very
deadly form of cancer and they moved her to an apartment in Houston under
the doctor's at MD Anderson and she is now completely healed.  He has been
blessed with a home in the Dominion and a ranch home, there is probably mo re
that I don't even know about.  All his children went to his private school,
and to college at ORU and St Mary's....my middle son is struggling to get
through UTSA and many times we don't have enough money to buy his books,
even with loans and grants.  A few years ago he decided that the
congregation was going to pay off all his debts and he started a collection
to pay of the church and other church properties in the millions....I think
$60 million to start with now down to $30 million....not sure about the
exact numbers though!

I once heard Jesse Duplantis stand in front of our congregation and tell us
that he has not sinned in a very long time.  I thought that just by waking
up in the morning we sin....so to speak.  In other words, compared to a
perfect Savior, we are sinners just saved by His Grace.  Why didn't any of
us get up and walk out.....we are in a delusion!!

Still it is very hard to believe th e lies that have come down from the honor
and gift of being a pastor!!

May God bless you richly,

Judy
San Antonio, TX

Dear Judy:  The proper rendering of Mal. 3:8 is, "With a curse YE ARE CURSING..." (Rotherham's Emphasized Bible).  "With a curse YOU CURSE ME, and ME you are defrauding, the whole nation" (Concordant Literal New Testament), Etc.  God curses NO ONE for not giving some charlatan ten percent of their gross annual salary before taxes and living expenses!  What utter and damnable heresy.  God does not expect you to drive junk cars and go without food or books for your children while others wish to live like multi-millionaires on the mites of poor spiritual widows such as yourself.  Have no fear of them. They have no shame.  Pray and obey, and God will bless you and give you peace of mind that can come only from His grace. We will pray for your needs, Judy.
God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 10:19:09 AM by hillsbororiver »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Whose side are you really on
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 11:48:29 AM »

Hi Ray,
              i had time to sleep on it and this is my final conclusion about John Hagee he is the pastor of cornerstone church which classifies him as a man of God, being a prayer leader i usually get to know pastors pretty good and the things they deal with they have a tough job and they usually always have those people who are never pleased no matter what they do,there always finding fault with whatever and that is just a fact,and one of the things i have learned about such issues is this,even if spiritual leadership is wrong it would be far wiser to pray for them and let God handle them, kind of what David did with Saul ,David could have cut Sauls throat in the cave but he chose not to touch God's annointed,as far as titheing is concerned i agree w/ pastor hagee i have been on both sides of that issue and what he says is truth if you have such a high respect for our Creator honoring God w/ 10% shouldnt be a big deal and i feel most people who dont have made bad choices in their life and choose to blame somebody else for their mistakes instead taking responsibility for their bad choices,its easier to blame somebody else,I know when i screw up and take responsibility for my actions God blesses me and helps me through my mistake and that is when we learn to walk by faith,obedience always produces Godly results......:)

Dear Jon:

"...every boy, and every girl who dies without knowing Jesus Christ spends an eternity in a city where the fire is never quenched and the worm dieth not." (John Hagee)

"For ever and ever all you're going to hear are the screams and sobs and suffering for ever and for ever and for ever ... and it's justice." (John Hagee)

Jon, you have no idea...............YOU HAVE NO IDEA of the Judgment this man will go through in the Great White Throne/Lake of Fire Judgment if he does not bitterly repent of such unscriptural heresy and blasphemy!

You state:  "they have a tough job and they usually always have those people who are never pleased"  Are you telling me that the spiritual widow of whom I send her email to you, and who was treated like TRASH by Hagee's Ministry, should have been "PLEASED?"  Let me show you what Jesus Christ has to say about men who "DEVOUR WIDOWS HOUSES" and live like multi-multi-millionaires while threatening  them with CURSES FROM GOD if they don't "pay their MONEY tithes."  Since when was "money" ever titheable?  Here are Jesus' words, not mine:

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
                                                    [selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

God be with you, Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.