bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 5000 times)

hart4god

thanks
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:44:16 PM »

:D
you have no idea how relieved, happy and ectatic I am to have this forum  and Ray's Page. I have been disfellowshipped at former churches and  asked to leave home groups because I asked so many questions. All the time I was only wanting to find the Truth. What is wrong with Hard Questions? (The Real God of the Universe can stand up to such things, or so I thought.) Silly me- I assumed all Christians wanted to know the Truth. I have suffered much at the hands of other believers. But not any more. I am so grateful that God brought an answer. I am so happy to not feel completely alone. I am not really one to post because I really am totally ignorant, but I am grateful to have all you to feel connected to and to learn from.

blessings and grateful thanks.

hart4god

orion77

thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »

Feel welcome, Hart4god.  We all have had simular experiences.  God is indeed love and just.  How could He forgive some and not all, and still be love and just?

I, too am grateful for the internet, I found there are actually other people like this.  It is amazing.

God bless,

Gary

gmik

thanks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »

Welcome hart4God.  Be at home, you are among the most down to earth, loving, and wonderful people who will help you whenever they can.  I just read and soaked it all up before I started to post.  Keep a pen and notebook cuz these people know the scripture. You will be blessed and won't feel quite so alone.

gmik

thanks
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 12:03:30 AM »

Welcome hart4God.  Be at home, you are among the most down to earth, loving, and wonderful people who will help you whenever they can.  I just read and soaked it all up before I started to post.  Keep a pen and notebook cuz these people know the scripture. You will be blessed and won't feel quite so alone.

gmik

thanks
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

Welcome hart4God.  Be at home, you are among the most down to earth, loving, and wonderful people who will help you whenever they can.  I just read and soaked it all up before I started to post.  Keep a pen and notebook cuz these people know the scripture. You will be blessed and won't feel quite so alone. :D

gmik

Thanks
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 12:05:40 AM »

what did I do :oops: clicked it twice I guess. Sorry y'all.

gmik

thanks
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 12:07:42 AM »

Hey, don't know where the 3rd one came from!  :-k

hart4god

thanks
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 10:05:25 AM »

well, thank you all for your community and kindness. I sure needed this more than you know. Our extended Christian family is in a bitter and gossip laden dispute right now over "doctrine" and it hurts me to no end to hear the judgement pronounce against others. When my day come to share my heart with them, I know I will suffer as much at their hands. I am so thankful for the strength the Lord is giving through you all. Just when I feel I am at the end of things and I cannot go on-He provides what my weak heart needs.

again- The tone of your posts are wonderfully free of malice and it gladdens my heart to see honest dialoge without fear of condemnation. a rare thing indeed.

Blessing to all who took the time to reply; I truly do appreciate it.
 hart4god

shibboleth

thanks
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 09:54:58 AM »

Hello hart4god. I really like your name, wish I had thought of it. I hope you feel welcome here and ask questions that you never could ask in most churches. I asked them anyway and just got strange looks and told I think too much. It wasn't that I think too much, it was that my questions mad them uncomfortable. Every church I went to had a guideline of beliefs and if you didn't believe in these certain things you weren't part of the group. I never lasted long in any church I went to. Ai consider this Forum my church. Hope you do too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.