bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awsome song, with awsome l yrics, for awsome people! ;)  (Read 4056 times)

lilitalienboi16

Awsome song, with awsome l yrics, for awsome people! ;)
« on: July 16, 2007, 03:03:38 AM »

This song is just so beautiful, and i think we can ALL relate to this. This life is so tough, and its so hard to struggle because sometimes we just wanna give up. Its hard, we all just wanna be held sometimes, and sometimes i wish i could just hold on to Jesus physicaly, to be held in His arms, i'm sure we all know that feeling. We all want to feel those warm loveing arms around us, but alas in this life, we have but the spiritual arms of our loveing Father to comfort us, i know it shall suffice, but when we are weak, we want more.

So withour further adue here are the words;

Casting Pearls - You alone

I've come to Your throne here so cold and alone
I'm calling on Your name
I lift my hands to the sky open wide
And I cry, "Lord take me away!"

Take this heavy heart, this weary soul
And set them free
Remove my self til there's nothing left
But You alone in me

I'm letting go, of all that I know
I'm holding on to You alone
I lay it all down, down here at Your feet
I want You alone, You alone

If I go to the heavens above
Lord I know You are there
And if I make my bed in the depths
Lord I Know You are there

If I rise on wings of dawn
Or sail on the far side of the sea
Even still, Lord I know you will
You will always be there with me

I'm letting go, of all that I know
I'm holding on to You alone
I lay it all down, down here at Your feet
I want You alone, You alone (3X)

God bless you all, i hope you all had a blessed weekened in our heavenly Father =]

Peace in His name,

Alex

DuluthGA

Re: Awsome song, with awsome l yrics, for awsome people! ;)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:52:05 AM »

Thanks so much for this Alex! 

SURE I did relate very much... I have "made my bed in the depths" many a night... and... "I lay it all down, down at Your feet"... I had just emailed a friend yesterday about just that.  That although it is not given me to be persecuted for His word now... however, any little thing I suffer, be it a flat tire, or joint pain, or simply recognizing my own natural limitations and confusions, I simply try to put these sufferings at the foot of His cross.  Because He suffered for me.

Enjoy your summer!  Janice

lilitalienboi16

Re: Awsome song, with awsome l yrics, for awsome people! ;)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 07:19:57 AM »

Thanks so much for this Alex! 

SURE I did relate very much... I have "made my bed in the depths" many a night... and... "I lay it all down, down at Your feet"... I had just emailed a friend yesterday about just that.  That although it is not given me to be persecuted for His word now... however, any little thing I suffer, be it a flat tire, or joint pain, or simply recognizing my own natural limitations and confusions, I simply try to put these sufferings at the foot of His cross.  Because He suffered for me.

Enjoy your summer!  Janice

Yup great words, one of the few christian songs i can listen to without feeling like i'm chokeing on babylon poisonous milk, lol.
Amen to your post sister!
Thx, enjoy yours as well =]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.