bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lost  (Read 5264 times)

bowlbyx

lost
« on: April 18, 2006, 01:07:31 AM »

lost is the greatest tv show.  I love it.  To bad its not on this week.  They funniest thing is Mr. Eko is building a church, he is catholic.  soon someone there, I suppose probaly baptist, will need to build another one across the way.  I guess they will have to tithe properly with fruit.  

GOD bless
david

bowlbyx

lost
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:35:45 PM »

what noone watches LOST?  i guess im the only one lost

david

gmik

lost
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 12:02:15 AM »

I used to love watching Lost, but have lost interest in it! Now, I am a Survivor addict. I can't get enough of that show.  Is this an idol of the heart?  We were discussing alcohol on another thread.  Wonder if this is included-  maybe just in moderation. I like the Amazing Race too! :D

bowlbyx

lost
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 12:30:02 AM »

I LOVE survivor also!!  Terry is a bad mamojamma.  hey they should have gotten rid of shane along time ago.  :)

GOD bless
david

rvhill

lost
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 01:16:09 AM »

Lost bores me.
Sorry I am waiting for the new season of the greatest TV show ever, Deadwood. Deadwood is incredible. Rome is good also, but start out a little slow. The only other TV Show I watch is  the new Battlestar Galactica, but that show is so evil. If you have a sick and twisted sense of humor The Venture Brothers is funny.

Thedistance

lost
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 01:31:12 AM »

VENTURE BROTHERS!!!!!!!
DEFINITELY, I guess i'm sick and twisted :cry:
How about Tom Goes to the Mayor that show rocks!

rvhill

lost
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 03:21:55 AM »

Quote from: Thedistance
VENTURE BROTHERS!!!!!!!
DEFINITELY, I guess i'm sick and twisted :cry:
How about Tom Goes to the Mayor that show rocks!

Most of adult swim just is not funny to me, but the Venture Brothers is well written.

jennie

lost
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 08:58:14 AM »

Ya'll want a reality show??? Try getting lost in downtown Atlanta about 2:00 a.m. It is as light as day and more is going on in the open than you could imagine!

Steve Crook

lost
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 10:29:49 AM »

I really do not mean for this to be offensive, but not too many shows interest me any more. I watched my far share of T.V. stuff before, but that has been replaced by other things occupying my time.

I've seen survivor before several times in it's history, and a little bit of Lost, but generally get kind of bored with most of it. I can't put my finger on it, but most things have gotten boring to me, lol... does that sound bad? Owell. I just like playing with my daughter, talking with my wife, and other little things. Anyone else like that? Haha...

Then, studying the Word is no easy task either. All is His Will, and darn it, my young self wants the "whys" answered last weekend, and the new understanding to come yesterday. Lol, tis where I am, just being honest :P

Even if I did watch a show or too, the commercials and ads in between, almost make me want to give my T.V. away, lol. I can see my parenting challenges are going to be immense in the coming years, lol. A prayer or two is welcomed :).

Anyhow...

bowlbyx

lost
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 08:46:10 PM »

Even if I did watch a show or too, the commercials and ads in between, almost make me want to give my T.V. away, lol.

You need tivo my friend.  I like to play with my daughters also.  but after bed itsw my turn to watch tv.  and thank GOD for tivo.

:)
GOD bless
david
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.