> Off Topic Discussions

lost

(1/2) > >>

bowlbyx:
lost is the greatest tv show.  I love it.  To bad its not on this week.  They funniest thing is Mr. Eko is building a church, he is catholic.  soon someone there, I suppose probaly baptist, will need to build another one across the way.  I guess they will have to tithe properly with fruit.  

GOD bless
david

bowlbyx:
what noone watches LOST?  i guess im the only one lost

david

gmik:
I used to love watching Lost, but have lost interest in it! Now, I am a Survivor addict. I can't get enough of that show.  Is this an idol of the heart?  We were discussing alcohol on another thread.  Wonder if this is included-  maybe just in moderation. I like the Amazing Race too! :D

bowlbyx:
I LOVE survivor also!!  Terry is a bad mamojamma.  hey they should have gotten rid of shane along time ago.  :)

GOD bless
david

rvhill:
Lost bores me.
Sorry I am waiting for the new season of the greatest TV show ever, Deadwood. Deadwood is incredible. Rome is good also, but start out a little slow. The only other TV Show I watch is  the new Battlestar Galactica, but that show is so evil. If you have a sick and twisted sense of humor The Venture Brothers is funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version