bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: False Prophpet  (Read 5040 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
False Prophpet
« on: July 17, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »

Dear Gea:
We have many many people who have written from the United Kingdom who have been blessed beyond measure by our bible-truths.com site.  I will make a few COMMENTS to your email...........

I think your website is terrible and God will not put up with false prophets.

COMMENT:  Of course you think my web site "terrible." I teach and back up every declaration with many many Scriptures from the Word of God, and you despise the Word of God.

There are many things that were taught under the old covenenant that are not mentioned in the new. For example, honouring your father and mother was mentioned in the old testament - does this mean that we should not do that today?

COMMENT:  Oh really:

"For God commanded, HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER..." Matt. 15:4

"HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER... Matt. 19:19

"For Moses said, HONOR THY FATHER AND THEY MOTHER..." Mark 7:10

"...HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER" Mark 10:19

"...HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER" Luke 18:20

"HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER WHICH IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT WITH PROMISE"  Eph. 6:2

On the subject of tithing, how do you expect churches to grow and fulfil the word of God? Is money going to fall out of the sky? Even if Pastors do work they still could not keep a church up on their own, pay for the overheads, promote concerts etc.

COMMENT:  You are bout the hundredth person to ask how we would support the church if people didn't tithe their incomes. It only proves to me how many people are willing to condemn things they know nothing about. You never did actually READ my paper on tithing, did you? Here is a heading straight from my tithing paper. Maybe you just read right over it without noticing:

"HOW ARE WE TO PAY THE CHURCH BILLS
IF THE PEOPLE DON’T TITHE?"

I get asked that question regularly. I tell them all the same thing: "Pay your church bills the same way I pay my living expenses—with a check." Here’s the thing: You don’t need to lie and deceive and pervert the word of God in order to pay church expenses.

Why doesn’t your pastor just ask the people to contribute toward paying the church expenses? I can tell you why. A few do, but most don’t. And why is that? It is because those who teach false doctrines to exact money illegally from their congregation don’t have faith to trust their people to contribute voluntarily out of love. They only know how to teach the Old Testament laws, which are carnal, and therefore don’t know how to teach the New Testaments laws, which are SPIRITUAL.

Most pastors see two options:

1. Teach that people will be cursed if they don’t tithe ten percent of their annual salaries,

2. Trust God in faith to provide the money from voluntary gifts given from the heart.

If, in reality, trusting would bring in more money than pronouncing curses, no one would ever hear a sermon on tithing again, anywhere on earth. And if anyone suggested to any of these same pastors that tithing is an Old Testament law that Christians must keep or be cursed, those same pastors would ridicule you to scorn for ever suggesting such an obvious unscriptural doctrine that is not binding on New Testament Christians.

They will do whatever brings in the most money. And it is a proven fact, unscriptural threats of curses for no tithing, and blessings for tithing brings in more money than trusting the people, in faith, to supply the needs of the Church.

It is our hope and intention here at bible-truths to free as many as possible from the unscriptural hypnotic tactics of these TV auctioneers who peddle the Word of God like so much merchandise for sordid gain. But what about those small congregations that don’t even want huge cathedrals and the pastor doesn’t want to be rich or drive a $80,000 Mercedes. All they want is to preach the gospel and care for a local congregation and all that that involves. Surely it is not wrong for them to teach their congregation to tithe their salaries to the church, is it? Of course that is wrong. That’s like saying, I don’t want to rob a bank: I just want to take a few small things from the super market without paying for them! IT’S THE SAME CRIME, with the only difference being the amount stolen.

Money is man made - God can take it away from you with a blink of an eye - he does not have to provide money to us - the same a s food, jobs whatever. Evil men on this earth glorify money - when this earth is over - will money take you into heaven. No - but a contrite born again saved spirit will.

I wonder if you refuse to pay taxes or interest on your credit cards? Something tells me you dont. Does teh bible discriminate against who should give tithes - if that is the case we would all go on benefits! The man who had little gave his last dime and was blessed more than the rich fools as was the good samaritan - God doesnt lok at the money - its the heart.

Why do people constantly try and change what is blatantly obvious in the bible

COMMENT:  Did Jesus teach His followers to tithe? NO.  Did Jesus collect tithes from His followers? NO. Just was supported primarily by a number of well-to-do WOMEN (Luke 8:2-3).  Did the Apostles teaching tithing? NO. Did Paul teach tithing? NO.  Did Paul collect tithes from the Gentiles? NO.  Was tithing EVER commanded  of the Gentiles even in the Old Testament? NO.  Was "money" EVER a tithable commodity? NO.  Did the field workers who were paid a wage for brining in the tithes of the land, pay tithes on their wages? NO.  Do you know anything at all about scriptural tithing,  Gea?  NO, of course not.

Next you will be saying there isnt a heaven or hell!!

COMMENT:  WRONG!  We have already been saying it for years and years. Go to Google and type in "HELL," and notice that there are  twelve million, two hundred thousand (12,200,000) sites on "hell"

The very first one is: HELL DOES NOT EXIST, and it can be read at: bible-truths.com

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.