bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contradiction  (Read 5426 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Contradiction
« on: July 17, 2007, 01:49:19 PM »

Under your subheading: So What Does It All Mean?

You have contadicted yourself and I thought I would make it known to you in order for you to correct it so as not to mislead any.

It is where you are talking about a secret you are sharing. You say, "No one in the history of humanity has ever died and gone to heaven."

I would like for you to rethink your statement. Jesus was a human.

Sincerely,
        Michelle

Dear Michelle:  Thank you for your email and comment. I do not believe that anyone is mislead by my statement, anymore than anyone should be misled by Paul's (inspired of the Holy Spirit) statement: "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23). Paul did not deem it necessary to add: "...EXCEPT for Jesus Christ, of course."  Nor did Paul mislead anyone when he stated: "There is NON RIGHTEOUS, no,not one" (Rom. 2:10).  Nor did Paul deem it necessary to add, "...except Jesus Christ, of course, who WAS righteous."  Etc.

God be with you,
        Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Contradiction
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »

I'm sorry that I have offended you by my comment. I take it that you were, just for the simple fact of the tone you have taken in your reply. I must say, I have been very impressed with your website and your understanding of the bible. However, I think you should consider working on your people skills.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
 I was not trying to be a critic. I was simply suggesting that it would helpful for you to be more elementary because of the criticism you already receive. I'm sorry if you have taken offense to my being helpful. I will try and keep my thoughts to myself in the future.

Michelle

Dear Michelle:  Where do you see any "OFFENSE" in my reply to you?  I thank you and showed you how you criticism is not really valid. YOU TOOK OFFENSE because I did not agree with you. I am not the least offended. Emails do not "offend" me.  It is you who have a problem with criticism, not I. Did I not show you two Scriptures which were exact parallels by the Apostle Paul that were exactly the same as my statement?  Why aren't you correcting Paul for saying "all" when we all know that Christ is excluded from the general conversation of sinning humanity? On one occasion Paul did make it plain that Jesus was excluded from what he was stating:  "For He [God] has put all things under His [Jesus'] feet.  But when He [God] says ALL THINGS are put under Him [Jesus] it is manifest that HE [GOD] IS EXCEPTED, which did put all thing under Him [Jesus]"  (I Cor. 15:27).  But Paul does not deem it necessary to repeat that "exclusion clause" over and over and over again, every time that Jesus is not included with all others.
    Don't make "idols of the heart" out of things that you are clearly wrong on.  I am not above being corrected. I welcome it.  Yesterday a Catholic reader suggested that my statement in Lake of Fire series VIII: "Before the Reformation, it was thought that one could practically "buy" one’s salvation," was not believed by all Catholics for sure. He suggested that I change my statement to:  "Before the Reformation, it was thought BY SOME that one could practically "buy" one’s salvation."  I told him we will happily make his suggested change.

God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.