bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan Saved  (Read 5886 times)

musicman

Satan Saved
« on: July 11, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »

Because the Lake of Fire is created for Satan and his messangers, I think it is apparent that Satan will be saved.  In Isaiah we find "crooked things" mentioned.

Isaiah 42:16
"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;  I will lead them in paths that they have not known:  I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.  These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them."

While this is probably not exclusively speaking of Satan (crooked serpent) I think it must include him.  Could this be the scripture that will finally bring the ministers of deception (churchianity) to their very knees?  I speak as a fool.

Anyhow, any comments on what is meant by crooked things?

rk12201960

Re: Satan Saved
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »

Hi musicman,
Sorry it don't recall your name.
Anyway, my thoughts are the crooked things are the offspring of Satan such as false teaching.

This alone has put man in the reality of knowing good and evil.
Satan was made to teach us to become as God, one in understanding.

Always remember Satan was made to teach us Goldy understanding, we are the reason why he is who he is nothing more.

This is how I see it.  ;D

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:41:22 PM by Randy »

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 11:42:31 PM »

Hey Musicman,

Firstly, what kind of music do you listen to?

Secondly, good luck with getting a Christian Hell-monger to believe that even Satan will be saved. Why they don't even believe that all humans will be saved.  ;)

Randy, I agree. Satan is not some "God" that is at war with "God". Satan couldn't even kill Job, if he truly were at war with God, then why would he obey God's commands?

Now good luck getting a Christian to believe that Satan is not some fallen angel named Lucifer who ruined God's plans for His creation and made God be like 'oh man, this really sucks, now I have to send my Son Jesus to be crucified for their sins, this really sucks! And who knows how many he will he be able to save. Oh man, why did I have to give them all free-will'. Now most of them will "choose to go to hell".

See how foolish Christian doctrines are?

Peace,

Sorin

musicman

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 03:34:05 AM »

I am a trombone player and listen mostly to classical music.  I think that some of this music is so great that it's hard to imagine that God has anything better in store.  Can't wait to find out.  God is a master of aesthetics. 

Oh, and try telling this one Jewish guy I just learned about that Satan will be saved.  This guy who one a nobel peace prize for work against genocide said (speaking of his Nazi tormentors) "if there is a hell, I hope that they will have to answer for their crimes for the rest of eternity" (for however long that lasts). 

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 11:17:19 PM »

I am a trombone player and listen mostly to classical music.  I think that some of this music is so great that it's hard to imagine that God has anything better in store.  Can't wait to find out.  God is a master of aesthetics.

Well, that's cool man. I like classical music too. But I also listen to metal, rock, ambient, whatever sounds good. Except for hip-hop, rap, r&b
, I really don't like that at all. 

Quote from: musicman
Oh, and try telling this one Jewish guy I just learned about that Satan will be saved.  This guy who one a nobel peace prize for work against genocide said (speaking of his Nazi tormentors) "if there is a hell, I hope that they will have to answer for their crimes for the rest of eternity" (for however long that lasts). 

I would tell him, that they brought it upon themselves, when they said: ""Let his blood be on us and on our children!"  Matt 27:25

"Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God"  Deut 6:16
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:54:39 PM by Sorin »

Dean Peterman

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »

Interesting subject.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.