bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Moron!  (Read 10021 times)

Sorin

Moron!
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:09:28 AM »

MORON! I can see where the delusion is. You spew more blasphemy than any one person should. If I had your toy doctrines to play with I would sit down and cry. Perverters like you make me sick! Why add fuel to the fire? Jesus already said His Words will judge us all. See you at one of the Judgments, but we will more than likely not be at the same one! Sorry you are too blinded by Satanic ego to see the truth of God's Word! Have fun with your petty thoughts and contradictions of truth as they are contained in God's Word. I don't want you to e-mail me back or post this. I do not care. I will not ever check your site again.

Dr. R. C.

Jesus saves sinners!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This guy's a doctor? I thought it was a "born again" 15 year old Christian at first. then people like the Unrighteous Judge come in here and asks us "why mock", perhaps he should ask himself, why do even christian doctors mock? shouldn't they be more mature than that?
I wonder what the "R.C." stands for? really carnal? :lol:

Just my two cents,
Sorin

orion77

Moron!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:30:58 AM »

He probably has a doctrate in theology from somewhere.  :lol:   It is always interesting to read the e-mails they receive.  It seems the ones who have a sincere desire to search out the truth can see it.  The ones who can't, really, really can't.  Amazing.

God bless,

Gary

shibboleth

Moron!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:32:01 AM »

I believe this man will be back because if he truly meant his words, he wouldn't even bother "replying" to Rays site. I say reply in quotes because he hasn't said used one scripture or quote from Ray to disprove any of Rays toy doctrines. It is hard to answer a e-mail like this because there is no substance there to work with.
He calls Ray a moron and then spends one paragraph showing everyone who the real moron is. I hope this man is angry because he is seeing truth, and just can't handle it. I hope the spirit of God will hound him until he comes to his senses. I hope we hear from this man down the line that he has reread Rays articles and now can see how wrong he was and how right Ray is.

Falconn003

Moron!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:32:01 AM »

Well he is for sure inDOCTERED in his fate of lost faith.

RC = REALLY CONFUSED

Rodger

ertsky

Moron!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 02:01:41 PM »

that's quite some bedside manner the doctor has :)

Dr Riley Cussing perhaps  :lol:

still, reading that email made me realise that i may be getting a little too fired up in the flesh at times, ugh that darned flesh is there ever an end to it LOL!

Gen 6:13  And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

2Co 4:10  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

chastening and scourging Oh how He loves me :)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Moron!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 03:46:53 PM »

I will leave it up to you to decide wether I was out of line or not

Bobby you asked, so here goes my opinion.

I can't see all the exchanges you've had in the past so I can only respond to what your brother wrote.

I believe you are out of line.  Leave your brother alone about the truths of God you are seeking and LEARNING about.  You can't be a good teacher until you are a good student.  I appears from what your brother writes, that you are trying to ram your beliefs down his throat and he does not want that (BTW I've been there and bought the shirt).

I see your excitement at this forum, but leave it alone with your brother, have loving correspondance with him and leave your beliefs completely out of it.  You should strive to be a walking image of Christ.  Let your brother ask if he wants to discuss your beliefs with you and when he does be a mature student so that you can have a mature answer for him.

You asked for it  :)  Just my humble opinion.  

Blessings!
Craig

Becky

Moron!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 03:50:22 PM »

I have had WAY too many problems with my sister and can see where you are coming from Bobby.  However, I feel that you might have been a little sensitive.  Believe me when I say that it is my cowardly nature to hate conflict and to disagree but here's my thoughts:  When I read your letter to your brother, I was reading it as if I were him... and I felt like the meat was too much for him to bear in that letter.  You have to remeber where he was at one time (unable to see).  Regardless of what you say, he will not understand (at this time,in this way) To be honest, it sort of felt like you were taking up your (spiritual) sword like Peter in haste... Let God fight for you, you need only to be still.(exodus 14:14)  Let your brother mock you... just turn the other cheek. Like others told me: When they come to you for answers is the best.  I hope you are not offended. I can just feel your frustration with him and how he seemed to only want a fight. (or to see how you'd react to his comment)

love_magnified

Moron!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »

It's too hard to understand if your brother said "have a blessed easter" mockingly. I know that when reading emails and posts, some tend to put their own mind into the communication. Are you sure he was mocking you when he said that, or was that your flesh? I honestly cannot tell because you know him better than me. But I do agree with Craig. Speak kindly even if you are mocked as Christ did as he was beaten. You never know when God might open your brother's eyes.

Steve Crook

Moron!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »

One of the hardest things for me to learn is patience.....true patience. With true godly patience, I will never do something contrary to the betterment of my soul.

(Luk 21:19)  In your patience possess ye your souls.

To me, patience is at the forefront of this topic, because all too many times I just want the world to stay quiet for a minute and listen to the Word of the Lord. However, we all know that isn't happening this side of the lake :)

I just today had a "conversation" with my wife. We are at odds with many things that a young couple has to face in marriage and family life. Of course, the Lord is at the front of my eyeball making sure to be the first thing I see when I look for guidance in all I do, and my wife, well she where our Father wants her currently :P

Boy!! The patience one can learn from a partner...... LOL or the patience one learns they DON'T have....LOL

I truly have so many things I want to share with everyone I see, but the Lord hasn't placed that in my path, and it is SO HARD to not share the hope I have in me with others! When I do share somethings, well, you all probably know the outcomes. Same ol, same ol.

Regardless of it all Bobby, just remember patience. I have no idea about your situation other than the emails you've posted, so I won't comment on that situation. However, I will tell you from my own experiences with family (and I have a HUGELY "religious" family) that nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, you have to say is of any interest to them, in regards to the Word of the Lord....until they ask. You've seen that here plenty, but man is practicing it so much harder than reading it.

Without knowing the details, I'll just say, be patient. Patient with your brother, but more than that, patient with yourself. YOUR patience is HOW you possess your OWN SOUL. It is easy for us to repeat Luke 21:19, but so much different to try and actually live it.

All things in Truth and Spirit.

Becky

Moron!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »

No, thank you bobby for being able to admit your fleshiness!  It is so refreshing to see a humble attitude and a thirsty heart. I always wanted that atmosphere in Bayblon and am grateful for this blessing! It is honest and real... not a fake lie.
 :D
Becky

love_magnified

Moron!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 04:13:27 PM »

Bobby, thanks for your honesty and humility. I learn just by watching you guys at work according to the spirit.

love_magnified

Moron!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 04:17:33 PM »

Quote from: Steve Crook
One of the hardest things for me to learn is patience.....true patience. With true godly patience, I will never do something contrary to the betterment of my soul.

Amen. I am learning that too as I go along. Just two days ago the train was delayed just long enough for me to miss the early one. GRRR. I was so mad, and even thinking wrathful thoughts about people who have wronged me. But thank God for his grace to kick my butt back into line. Just when you think you are there, you are not. When you think you got it, it means your sin remains. It is such a blessed marathon race we run healing every day, because the next day you need those vices less and less and less and they don't have as much pull over you as before. God bless you.

Harryfeat

Moron!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Some of the things these christians come up with! It does make them angry and I have a real good story to tell you all!!
It may be rather long so please be patient with me because I have to get this off my chest!

I emailed my younger brother,whom I have not spoken to in a month or so and I was trying to make peace with him.
I emailed him telling him I had been thinking about him and wanted to tell him and his family to have a good Ressurection Day( easter to the world of christiandom).

He emailed me back and said for me to have a nice Resurrection Day also and then mockingly threw in and Have a blessed easter too!!

Hello bobby,

I fail to see any kind of mockery going on here just from the words.  Does your brother , in season, also wish you a blessed and merry christmas?

Unless you have specifically told your brother that you do not celebrate easter or christmas or any other pagan-based  holiday, then it would only seem natural for him to repond to you as he did with love and  kindness.  Wishing you a blessed easter was a very thoughtful thing to do.

It is great that you are so enthusiastic about your current direction in your search for truth.  You remind me of my sister who is very hyper and reacts to a lot of things without thinking things through sometimes.  

If I had sent one of my catholic  brothers an email such as yours, they might  have told me to go to hell and stick my scripture quotes you know where.  

I believe you owe your brother an apology and thanks for his patience and understanding.  His love for you definitely shows through in his response. Cherish it and make amends is my counsel.

feat

Andy_MI

Moron!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 05:47:03 PM »

There is really more to the story than meets the eye but I will pray God will give me more patient because after all; I WAS JUST LIKE THAT!!!BLIND AND DEAF!!!

bobby

Just remember my brother when asking God for more patience this scripture. Patience is a hard lesson to learn. (It is for me)

James 1:3,4

3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

hillsbororiver

Moron!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »

Pe 3:9  Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Pe 3:10  For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

1Pe 3:11  Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

1Pe 3:12  For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

1Pe 3:13  And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

1Pe 3:14  But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

1Pe 3:15  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Bobby, I am very familiar with the type of enthusiasm you have, you want everyone you know to share this treasure, you want to distribute this most precious knowledge and peace. How can that not be a good thing? It is not good when we choose the time and place and not leave it in God's hands. With continued study and understanding, growing in the Spirit, by living life with patience, love and charity others will see the peace you have in Him and will eventually ask you when the time is right, not our time, but His.

Ecc 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Harryfeat

Moron!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »

My brother is a christian and he celebrates all these pagan holidays! That is what started the fleshly ball rolling!! he has actually been angry with me for sometime since I shared the truths of God with him some time ago! Again I should have let that go then!
 He accused me of being in a cult,i forgave him, he accused me of not assembling with the church of babylon, i forgave him, he accused me of dictating my friends and family, i forgave him.
 There is really more to the story than meets the eye but I will pray God will give me more patient because after all; I WAS JUST LIKE THAT!!!BLIND AND DEAF!!!

bobby

I have a similar relationship to my family. They are catholics as well as my wife daughter and inlaws.  

I know that your enthusiasm has gotten the better of your patience with your brother.  I had the same problem initially until my wife told me to stop trying to shove  all that "stuff" down her throat.  

It is hard to be so excited about something and not have those you love the most share it with you.  I told my family that I am just so excited that I couldn't help myself and didn't realize how insensitive I was to them.  I don't push it anymore.  They have forgiven me and once in a while ask a question or two.  

It will come in time with God's will.  Don't worry about it.  

I am glad you emailed your brother.  Even with what you have described above, he seems a lot more patient than my clan.

Happy Ishtar  :shock:  :lol:

May your enthusiasm [and sense of humor]  never wane

feat

jennie

okay?
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 09:16:39 AM »

Bobby, It took a lot of courage and love for you to apologize to your brother. God isn't going to forget that. I am going to pray for reconciliation so that you both can enjoy one another while agreeing to disagree. God knows your heart as well as all of our hearts. I can see in my mind's eye that He is holding you in the palm of His hand right now. I hope that all goes well with you in this situation.

Laren

Moron!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 10:41:58 AM »

Hi everyone;  I have a family that is rooted deep in doctrine of eternal torment/hell fire.  I've had the opportunity to share with my mom and dad, who are a little receptive; at least not condeming of UR.  My one sister, very similar to Bobby's brother thinks I'm in a cult; and my other sister who is a Christian Counselor doesn't really have much to say, other than "you're wrong".  

Anyway, I decided to send my sister an email, and am asking all of you to pray that her eyes will be opened.  This is what I wrote:

Hi Kristi, went through your website last night.  I thot it was well put together and professional.  Looks good to me.  

I have to tell you though, I cried, no joke; when I read your statement of faith.  I know u think I'm misled re: Christ's victory at the cross for all mankind.  I know u think that man can thwart the power of the cross.  It saddens me so, beyond words.  

You write:  "We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, the eternal damnation in a literal hell for the unsaved, and everlasting life with the living God for the righteous."

God tells us to forgive our enemies, to love our enemies, yet he turns around and burns trillions in literal hell fire.    

Would u please read thru this website, not to change your belief; but at least to understand where I am coming from.  

This is just an introductory site, but explains how one can believe what I believe.  

I have found, one can debate arminiansim sp?, calvanism, etc. with scripture; but only the spirit can open eyes.  The beast within all of us, doesn't want God to save all, we want to be special because we chose Christ, we want Hitler and Bill (an uncle who severly sexually abused her) to burn forever.  We don't want to admit that God really is in control of everything.  We believe that created in his image means now, failing to realize it is the risen image of Christ that we are being created into.  The law, sin and death, evil are all a part of his plan to draw us to the resurrected power of Christ at tthe cross.    

You, Dad, mom and many others are so blinded by doctrine in my opinion; not willing to challenge your own beliefs.  

My heart aches that anyone could attribute the most sickening terroristic event ever to our Lord and Savior.  I dare you to step into a very hot tub of water, hotter than you can stand, and stay there longer than one minute.  Now multiply that by billions of years, and u have not even came close to the "love of our Savior".  Now instead of you in the water, hold kristian (4 year old son) in there.  What a savior.    

Christ accomplished it all at the cross.  Believe it.  The true doctrine of Christ:  LOVE

Love:  1Co 13:5 doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil;

I love you, and hope you will read, if anything at least to understand where the Holy Spirit has led me.  

http://www.savior-of-all.com/cross.html

http://www.savior-of-all.com/

Again, please pray for her.  Maybe i'm wrong, but i would love just one family member of mine to see the real Christ.  

Thanks.

Harryfeat

Moron!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 11:16:20 AM »

Hi Laren,

I have the same wish as you.  You might also try to get her thinking with a simple question that she can research on her own.

Ask her: What did the early disciples believe in the first 300 years prior the the pagan Constantine establishing the RCC and commissioning a bible to be assembled?

It started my brother in law thinking and researching.

Bobby, This question might also break some ice with your brother. Based on your additional input, he may not respond to it but it is a valid question to ask what did they believe prior to the bible and its subsequent errors in translation of original scripture.

Maybe God's will can help them begin to see the truth.

feat

Harryfeat

Moron!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 11:44:29 AM »

Thank you Feat and that would be a good question to get him thinking and searching!
 I just hope I can come to that point of maturity that you seem to have come to!!
Thank you brother,

bobby

Thanks bobby but I have been dealing with this long before BT was around.

Since your brother thinks BT is a cult, then you need to direct him to alternate sources.  I hope the suggestion starts the ball rolling.  Just remember that he will be saved regardless and you need to slow things down. Let some time help let things sink in.  If he finds things on his own, then he can save face and come back to you with the same enthusiasm and excitement that you have about finding the truth.

blessings
feat
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.