bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last day working for Babylon  (Read 3951 times)

SandyFla

Last day working for Babylon
« on: July 19, 2007, 03:32:52 PM »

I know I've been scarce lately, but today is my final day working for Babylon.

I AM a bit sad to be leaving, as I consider the people here at the church to be my friends. I've worked here for the past 10 1/2 years, and I will miss the peaceful atmosphere.

I already started my new job. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I've got an interview tonight at a place that IS what I want - and need - as, again, my new job still doesn't offer retirement benefits. Who knows, maybe I won't live long enough to need it, but it sure would be nice to have it. Then I could breathe easier.

Sandy

gmik

Re: Last day working for Babylon
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 05:57:13 PM »

Hey Lady!!!  So good to hear from you.  I have been wondering how you were doing job wise.

Hope the interview goes well tonite.  You have had a long haul w/ all this.  I will be praying for you.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 06:04:06 PM »

Hi Sandie,

I have been missing you around here  :)
I do hope you will get the right job soon.  
Maybe you will be able to start posting more, if things work out in the new job.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 08:23:57 AM »

Hello Sandie

That is a big step forward and blessing to be being distanced away from the exploits of Mystery Babylon and contribution to Babylons works of iniquity and deceit.

An excerpt from http://bible-truths.com/lake15.html that might inspire confidence for you. Not that you do not already know this of course but it may help to strengthen and encourage you as you experience the changes that the Lord is working into your life and blessing you to receive and trust.

What are these two factors over which man has absolutely no control whatsoever?

1. Factor number one--CIRCUMSTANCES: What did the Holy Spirit of God inspire (cause?) James to explain as a major factor in what determines the true outcome of man’s will? Answer: "Whereas you know not what shall be on the morrow."

God changes the minds and wills of mankind around the world, a billion times a minute, through circumstances that "you know not" are actually the cause of your choices and your changed choices. We are often if not most of the time completely unaware of what actually caused us to do or say or think as we do.

How did all the disciples will to remain loyal to Jesus no matter what, at one moment in time, and in the next moment in time, they all changed their will to forsake Him? What changed their wills? Circumstances. One moment they were at ease and safe in the upper room, and at a later moment they were in the garden surrounded by Roman Soldiers! Fear was the circumstance that caused their (un-free) wills to change.

So it was the presence of certain circumstances that caused the disciples to will as they did. But what caused the circumstances to be as they were to ensure that they would will appropriately to fulfill Christ’s prophecy concerning their denying and forsaking Him?

2. Factor number two—GOD’S WILL: Notice the second thing that the Holy Spirit inspired James to write regarding what will or will not happen on any given day to any given person. "…if the Lord will…"

Who was in charge of all these circumstances, which caused the disciples to change their wills? Why God, of course.

God has changed your will to work with and cooperate with Mystery Babylon. I believe He will continue to do everything else in your circumstances and experiences to bless and keep you.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »

Hi Sandy,

It is great to see you posting here again!

This job turmoil sure can be frustrating and gut wrenching no doubt. Quite a few (15) years back I began a series of events that at times had me tied up in knots with regard to employment, it was only in retrospect that I can clearly see the hand of the Lord in all that transpired. It eventually led to where I am today and all the opportunities this last job has provided the last 6 years.

Admittedly this is not a perfect situation (what is in this present life?) but the benefits, rewards and freedom this job has provided has been beyond expectations, funny thing is I really had no burning desire to ever get into this business, circumstances just brought me here, I was more or less boxed in, forced to explore the possibilities, challenges and opportunities this turn of events presented.

God is leading you somewhere but He seems to not let us in on His little secret until we are finally where He wants us, then when we look back and think about how we got where we are we nod our heads softly and say "yeah..... I can see it now, I can see where all these experiences led me here, why I needed to go this route" thank you Lord!

I had started to write of my own experience in this, but when I saw how long the post was getting I decided to step back and not make this thread about my own journey. Have faith in Him Sister, I am sure there will come a time where all this will be made very clear to you of why you had to experience these things, somehow I know it will be worth it!  ;)

His Peace to you,

Joe   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.