bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: She knows Doctrine  (Read 4425 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
She knows Doctrine
« on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:38 PM »

Brilliant!
Ray

I'm sorry, but God is bigger than any of this small mindedness you have put on the net.  I don't mean to be disrespectful, but the vision some guy had of a woman in Hell and Jesus telling her it was too late for her is really sad!  Yes, our God is Love!  But if you study His word you will clearly see that He is also just and faithful to all He says!  If there was no Hell, then why did Jesus come to Earth and die and rise again?

You don't have to have all the answers - if you did, then God wouldn't be that much of a God would he?  The Bible says it simply - Jesus died for a world that has condemned itself so that if we choose him (he wants us to decide to recieve the gift, he doesn't want robots), we can have eternal life and we can walk in a relationship with Him!  Who are we to judge what kind of Father God is!  If He wants to smite us he can - He's God, not us!  But He chooses to love us!  That's why I and so many others have chosen to walk with Him.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.