bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deceived  (Read 4966 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Deceived
« on: July 23, 2007, 08:33:57 PM »

Ray, I have read several of your articles and in my research, I am totally convinced that you are the one that is being deceived by the devil himself.

Two of your articles are of special interest to me and I am convinced that you are completely wrong on these issues. Those being tithing and an eternal lake of fire. As one of your readers responded, you will never ever convince him that there is no real hell. I ditto his statements completely.

I really will be praying for you for all the people you have deceived because their blood is upon your hands.

In Christ
Jerry

Oh really?  The people who read my site are going to BLEED?  Bleed for WHAT?  Who is going to draw their blood? You are not suggesting that because people read my site that they will go to a Christian hell of eternal torture in fire, are you?  Wow!  What kind of god do you worship? What kind of a savior is that?

Your savior can't save the people who come to my site, but I as one single individual have the power to send "all the people that I have deceived" to an eternal hell, and your savior is totally helpless and inept do to undue the wrong of even one human being?  If you worship a god like that, Jerry, you must be one very frustrated person.

If you read my article on "Tithing is Unscriptural Under the New Covenant" and think that it was the work of the "devil himself," then you are standing a whole lot closer to the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, than I think you want to be!  Think about it, Jerry, before you attribute to Satan the inspiration that comes only from God, or you might be reading this very email anew in the Great White Throne Judgment.
Sincerely,
Ray
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 09:27:23 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.