bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evil  (Read 5271 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Evil
« on: July 23, 2007, 08:33:08 PM »

This is going to be brief and to the point.

I’ve heard people talk, teach, and/or preach the idea that there’s no hell.  To believe that you must believe that there’s no devil (or that satan doesn’t exist).  If you believe that there’s no devil, you must believe that there is no sin.  If there’s no sin, than why is there so much death and destruction on earth?  God created life, not death, and he created what was good to be good, not evil.  If there is evil, and God didn’t create evil, then evil generated from somewhere else.  God has the power to create and destroy, but he will not destroy what is good.  For this reason we must believe one of two things to be consistent.  (1) There is no God either.  Here are the basics.  If there’s no hell, than there is no heaven and therefore no God.  But since there is God, than there is heaven.  This leads us to the second option.  ; (2) Because there is a heaven, then there must be a hell because, for God to destroy the originator of evil on this earth, he must have a place to destroy him.  Truth, hell was created by God to destroy evil.  Just like we burn what was once good, but has now become bad, God has to burn who was once good (Lucifer becoming satan) but now is evil.  Hell was created for satan and his demons with him.  It was not created for men and women, but men and women who join satan’s kingdom by not following Christ will join satan in his destiny.  Does this make God an angry God and not loving?  Absolutely not!  That is why God sent Jesus Christ to the earth to bear the burden of our sin so that now the way to get to God is not so much to live a perfect life, but to live the kind of life that says, “Christ has redeemed me from that bondage to death (sin) by which I was once bound.”  It is a loving God who Himself comes to pay our debt we owed not to God, but to hell. 

This is getting longer than I wanted.  If you have any questions, do e-mail me.  If not, that’s ok to.

Where do you come up with such unscriptural nonsense as:  "If there is evil, and God didn’t create evil, then evil generated from somewhere else. OF COURSE God created evil. Let me quote to you a very profound Scripture:

"I form the light, and create darkness;  I make peace, AND CREATE EVIL [Heb: 'ra' the same word translated evil over SIX HUNDRED TIMES in the Old Testament, as in the tree of the knowledge of good AND EVIL]: I the Lord do all these things"  (Isa. 45:7).
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.