bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10-4 Brother  (Read 4542 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
10-4 Brother
« on: July 23, 2007, 08:36:11 PM »

Mr. L Ray Smith,

In the kingdom (Mark 1:14-15), please looks us up (unless you want to come to my apartment now whenever you want and spend a few days talking about the Scriptures with us.  We would be delighted to have you anytime.  Mi casa, es su casa!).  My name is Raul .................... and my disabled brother's name is Carlos ..................  We are two wretches, chewed up and spit out by this world (former drugs and alcohol abusers etc.), yet, saved by a loving God whose Son (Jesus Christ) we rejoice in with joy unspeakable for his countless mercies having delivered us from the real "hell"!

I've been going thru your web-site and googling your name and reading your e-mails to different folks who correspond with you and I'm delighted to hear your responses to them.  It's amazing how clear it is if only we will read with an open mind and have a lexicon and concordance on hand.  Unfortunately, if you really hav'nt suffered it's very hard to believe that God is so merciful to his creation.  I believe that if it was God's will that the wages of sin would be eternal conscious suffering in a hellish fire for ever (and not just death"sleep" as the scriptures clearly say), he would never would have created us.

Thank you our dear brother in Christ!
Raul and Carlos

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.