bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing! I believe But! Help!! needed, GODSown1  (Read 14265 times)

DuluthGA

Re: Amazing! I believe But! Help!! needed, GODSown1
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »

Yo bro... thought you wouldn't mind hearing from me twice...  ;)

I will give you a bunch of verses in a PM that you can print out, relevant to the subject of GOD WILL SAVE ALL OF HIS CREATION.  I would definitely keep it simple, and I thought Kat's idea was great... to check on the intent of this guy.  I say this only because in Ray's wisdom in that email response I mentioned above [that I can't find to show you]... if memory serves me correctly, he said something like preachers [that are spiritually blind] and have an attitude can "have you for lunch."  Watch out!

Will shoot the verses to ya tonight..... Got lots of GREAT ONES!!! 

xxoo, Janice 

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:35:50 PM by DuluthGA »

GODSown1

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »

wow! slap! Bang! me on da Head :D lol!,
                                                   First of all, All Thanks must go to the FATHER, Thank YOU LORD.  wow! da response is so ova whelming Im starting 2 believe ive turned in2 a Sook (cry baby) :). Thru all ur great replies has just blowen my Wife away ( not literally :) ), Honestly she could jus feel da LOVE & da sincerety in all responses, & d@ alone is uplifting 2 me. I was really jus wanting frm use ur very knowledgable input in which I could take grasp of 4 strength! in return will give me da courage! 2 go forth & do dis az GOD Wills, But! in sayn d@, (slap! slap! again) :D, How did it slip my mind? :) GOD is in Control (slap! :) ). I thank u all bcoz uZ all hav ur very own unique way of exspressing GODS Love in use with da Knowledge use all posess, it is phenominal! GOD given of coz, I mean dis frm da bottom of my heart, I so LOVE! LOVE! LOVE U all. I believe I am 2 read all ur responses ova & ova b4  da day me & John r 2 meet, I feel all bein said 2 me is da voice of the LORD "Thus saith the LORD, go forth & do, for I the LORD am with You". GODBlesS! uZ! All wholeheartedly!
                                                   much muchLOVE!! Pera

jER

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 11:44:01 PM »

Reconciliation Scriptures - for ALL (Pera)  ;)

1.   1Tim 2:4-God will have all to be saved - Can His will be thwarted?
 2.   1Tim 2:4-God desires all to come to the knowledge of truth - Will His desire come to pass, or is it a WEAK WISH?
 3.   1Tim 2:6-Salvation of all is….testified in due time - Are we judging God before due time?
 4.   Jn 12:47-Jesus came to save all - Will He succeed, or FAIL?
 5.   Eph 1:11-God works all after the counsel of His will - Can our will overcome His?
 6.   Jn 4:42-Jesus is Savior of the world - Can He be Savior of all without saving all?
 7.   1Jn 4:14-Jesus is Savior of the world - Why don't we BELIEVE it?
 8.   Jn 12:32-Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself - To burn or to love?
 9.   Col 1:16-By Him all were created - Will He lose a part of His creation?
10.   Rm 5:15-21-In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live - The same ALL?
11.   1Cor 15:22-In Adam all die, in Christ all live - Again, the same ALL?
12.   Eph 1:10-All come into Him at the fulness of times - Are YOU tired of seeing the word, ALL?
13.   Phil 2:9-11-Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord - Will the Holy Spirit be given to everyone?
14.   1Cor 12:3-Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit - See what I mean?
15.   Rm 11:26-All Israel will be saved - But most Jews don't believe yet!
16.   Acts 3:20, 21-Restitution of all - How plain can you get?
17.   Luke 2:10-Jesus will be joy to all people - Is there joy in Satan’s "hell"?
18.   Heb 8:11, 12-All will know God - How long will you tarry, O Lord?
19.   Eph 2:7-His grace shown in the ages to come - Have we judged Him before the coming age?
20.   Titus 2:11-Grace has appeared to all - Experientially or Prophetically?
21.   Rm 8:19-21-Creation set at liberty - How much of creation? After those who have the firstfruits of the spirit?
22.   Col 1:20-All reconciled unto God - There's that word "ALL" again.
23.   1Cor 4:5-All will have praise of God - What for?
24.   Jms 5:11-End of the Lord is full of mercy - Is eternal "hell" merciful?
25.   Rev 15:4-All nations worship when God's judgments are seen - Could His judgment be mercy?
26.   Rm 11:32-All subject to unbelief, mercy on all - All?
27.   Rm 11:36-All out of, through, and into Him - ALL into Him?
28.   Eph 4:10-Jesus will fill all things - does this include "hell?"
29.   Rev 5:13-All creation seen praising God - Including Satan? All creation!
30.   1Cor 15:28-God will be all in all - What does that mean?
31.   Rev 21:4, 5-No more tears, all things made new - ALL made new? Or few? Are you crying still?
32.   Jn 5:25-All dead who hear will live - How many will hear?
33.   Jn 5:28-All in the grave will hear & come forth - How will the "righteous" Judge, judge?
34.   1 Cor 3:15-All saved so as by fire - How can FIRE save you?
35.   Mk 9:49-Everyone shall be salted with fire - Including you?
36.   Rm 11:15-Reconciliation of the world - Will fire save?
37.   2Cor 5:15-Jesus died for ALL - Did He die in vain?
38.   Jn 8:29-Jesus always does what pleases His Father - What pleases the Father? (1Tim 2:4)
39.   Heb 1:2-Jesus is Heir of all things - Does "things" include people? YES.
40.   Jn 17:2-Jesus gives eternal life to all that His Father gave Him - How many did the Father give Him?
41.   Jn 3:35-The Father gave Him all things - (Repeated for emphasis) Study the word "things”.
42.   1 Tim 4:9-11-Jesus is Savior of all - Can't seem to get away from that word "all."
43.   Heb. 7:25-Jesus is able to save to the uttermost - How far is "uttermost?"
44.   1Cor 15:26-Last enemy, death, will be destroyed - In the "lake of fire" which is the “second” death. No more dying (Rev 21:4, Isa. 25:8 )?
45.   Is 46:10-God will do all His pleasure - Does Old Testament agree with the New?
46.   Gen 18:18-All families of the earth will be blessed - Here comes that word "all" again.
47.   Dan 4:35-God's will done in heaven and earth - What can defeat His will?
48.   Ps 66:3, 4-Enemies will submit to God - Can any stay rebellious?
49.   Ps 90:3-God turns man to destruction, and then says return - How can one return from "destruction”?  Humbled, bruised and ashamed?
50.   Is 25:7-Will destroy veil spread over all nations - All nations?
51.   Deut 32:39-He kills and makes alive - Kills to bring life?
52.   Ps 33:15-God fashions all hearts - "All" hearts, including men like "Hitler"?
53.   Prv 16:9-Man devises, God directs his steps - What about "free will"? 
54.   Prv 19:21-Man devises, but God's counsel stands - So much for "free will."
55.   La 3:31, 32-God will not cast off forever - Why does He cast off in the first place? 
56.   Is 2:2-All nations shall flow to the Lord's house - ALL nations?
57.   Ps 86:9-All nations will worship Him - ALL nations!
58.   Is 45:23-All descendants of Israel justified - Including the wicked ones?
59.   Ps 138:4-All kings will praise God - Are you catching on?
60.   Ps 65:2-4-All flesh will come to God - That sounds wondrous.
61.   Ps 72:18-God only does wondrous things - I wish we would BELIEVE that.
62.   Isa 19:14, 15-Egypt & Assyria will be restored - Really?
63.   Ezk 16:55-Sodom will be restored to former estate - Sounds impossible.
64.   Jer 32:17-Nothing is too difficult for Him - Nothing? No, nothing!
65.   Ps 22:27-All ends of the earth will turn to Him - For what purpose?
66.   Ps 22:27-All families will worship before Him - Praise His name!
67.   Ps 145:9-He is good to all - Including your worst enemies.
68.   Ps 145:9-His mercies are over all his works - Let's start believing that.
69.   Ps 145:14-He raises all who fall - Who hasn't sinned?
70.   Ps 145:10-All His works will praise Him - For "eternal torment"?
71.   Is 25:6-Lord makes a feast for all people - And you are invited.
72.   Jer 32:35-Never entered His mind to torture his children with fire.- This came from the carnal mind, NOT SPIRITUAL.
73.   Jn 6:44-No one can come to Him unless He draws (drag) them. - You can't "choose" to follow Him, SELF-DETERMINATION.
74.   Jn 12:32-I will draw all mankind unto Myself - Amen!
75.   Ps 135:6-God does what pleases Him - If it PLEASES Him to SAVE ALL that He might be in all, are you upset?

PEOPLE ADD A LITTLE AND TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORD, TURN AN AGE INTO ETERNITY, REDUCE SALVATION TO JUST A FEW AND DIMINISH GOD’S WILL TO NOTHING MORE THAN A WEAK DESIRE.  ALL WILL NOT BE OVER-COMERS (SAINTS), BUT ALL WILL COME TO THE THRONE OF GRACE. 

...in the presence of the Lamb (Rev.14:10).

Dean Peterman

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »

Keep us posted.

GODSown1

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 02:17:18 AM »

Hey all :D,
            Well da study wit da Pastor went xactly how I thort & U all did :), He didnt want 2 read all wot I took 2 him, which was basically on "No hell"  & "Tithing" bein Unscriptural um! abit on da "Trinity" or better on NO Trinity :) & ALL Will b saved!, He just basically said woteva its written in da Bible if U dont believe U go 2 hell bla bla bla, Y he didnt wana read my papers was bcoz he new I was set in my mind in my belief & he new he would b wasting his time tryna change my mind :), he gav me a cple of paperz on hell frm da scriptures & bla bla bla on GOD needs money 2 build His Kingdom bla bla bla, um! U r bein deceived frm dis evil man Ray :) bla bla bla. But! I stood firm on the Truths of the Word & did not yield 2 him, Well da wife had 2 settle me down a cple of times tho :D, But! I did take his papers 2 read but it all ended up bein a whole lot of trash! & got wot trash! deserves 2 b put in da rubbish!!! :D (Thank U lil sister Janice :D ), he also gav a paper about Ray sayn hez dis & hez d@ bla bla bla, da dumbest fing about wot was written about Ray was it had a sentence sayn. Ray Smith rants & raves with sophonomoric sarcasm against the doctrine of eternal punishment, He also insists evil was "created" by GOD. :D :D hmm... Well Hello!!! (ISAIAH 45:7) :) crazy!!, but I neva read dis till I was gone, Funny tho he reckoned 2 me well Ive cum 2 a point I cant speak n e sense in2 U, u r gunna b missed frm the church the pple d@ Love U bla bla bla But! all we can do is Pray 4 U, I said ill b doin da Prayn 4 uZ :D, I really njoyed da Xsperience tho lol! :D, its made me stronger again, GODS WilL be done, alwayZ has, alwayZ Will, I Jus wana Thank U all again!!!!!!! :) 4 ur Awesum!! az support & encouragement! & great knowledge! in the Word of our Wonderful! GOD, So GODBLEsS! uZ all az i so no HE is.
               muchLOVE!! Pera

Ps. I did say b4 I left der house, my arms will always b Opened 2 dem & whoeva else frm da church. Im guessn it wont b da same da other way around, ae?? lol! :) :D  Peace 2 AlL

okjohnson

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 11:36:40 AM »

Nice try Pera .

As I commented before "Been there and done that" . I wrote a detailed explanation of my experience and submitted it and it did not get posted because of posting conflicts.

I don't know if it is worth writing it again or not, but for those who have not been there and would like to hear it, here goes.

I decided to take my mother to church a year of so ago because I felt I should spend time with her before she died on me, and keep her from killing someone while driving herself to church (she is 84 and still drives). She thought I was having a great time  I guess, and decided we should go to Sunday school too.

Anyway, the question of why people who were being saved at crusades and during church sermons do not return to church or do not seem to make any progress was brought up a couple of times in Sunday school and  the teacher decided to attack the problem one Sunday.

Of course, I knew better cause I have seen these people point out their own problems before and never come to a solution. But I was fairly tired of hearing false doctrines week after week , so I piped up that salvation is a process ,  not guaranteed, and no one can say they are saved until the end, and I quoted the scripture :

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

I stated that Jesus was talking to those of us who think they are saved and call him Lord.
Then things took a turn for the worse. An elder accused me of taking these verses out of context.
I started down the road of showing them how Jesus and the Apostles could take scripture out of context and it kept getting worse.

The elder stated that he was saved when he was 14, and raised his hand and said "I belive in Jesus Christ". Well, I thought we are right back where we started.

The elder then asked me if I thought Paul was saved. Well, I could see it coming now. These people already believed that Paul was floating around in heaven playing a harp, and if I told them that he probably was but would only be sure when ressurected , I would be laughed out of the place. Fortunately the class came to an abrupt end as I stated that I belived Paul met the requirements, endured, and would be saved.

I  was very embarassed, and realized how difficult it is to destroy one false doctrine without dealing with the rest of them. In fact it is impossible to convince anyone who thinks they have a pocket full of candy that they really have a pocket full of marbles. The need and have not eyes to see and ears to hear.

The result was that these people think they have a problem with the people who have been saved by their crusades and witnessing , but they still do not know what it is. Of course the ones saved by their crusades go home thinking they are saved and everything is just fine.

My mother will not take her 65 year old son to Sunday school anymore because I was too loud. Now I only have to go to church....Thank the Lord.

GODSown1

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 11:38:40 PM »

Hey Thanks heaps Orlando,
                                  thanks 4 sharing, Well its all GODS timing one must remember HE does da dragging & da Opening of eyes & ears aye, oh well life does go on :).
                                  muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 01:19:59 AM »

Orlando, good story :D

Pera, hon, I thank God for your love and bravery to meet w/ them.  But I sorta thought that is what would happen.  But, hey, you tried!

I am so glad your wife has read the thread.  I hope things are going better.

DuluthGA

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 01:36:12 AM »

Well, I'm glad you had the experience Pera, and maybe you will be called on again to serve our Lord and His purposes.  So proud you had the last loving words, so to speak.  :)

Orlando, I very much appreciated hearing your story as well.  :)

And jER, I've collected over 130 verses supporting the theme 'God will save all'... and now thanks to you... I got about 20 more from your earlier post!!   :)

Pera, I know you know, but I'm going to show A FEW verses from God's Word, NOTE THAT Ray has nothing to do with it, besides Isaiah 45: 7 that INSIST evil is created/caused by God.  Maybe it will help someone somewhere sometime....  :)

Lam 3: 38   Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not EVIL and good?

Eccl 1: 13   an experience of EVIL has God given to the sons of man to humble him thereby. [Concordant Old Testament]

2Sam 12: 11a   Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up EVIL against thee out of thine own house,

Jer 4: 6    Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I [the Lord] will bring EVIL from the north, and a great destruction.

Jer 18: 11a   Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I frame EVIL against you,

Josh 23: 15a   Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the Lord your God promised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all EVIL things,

Job 2: 10   a    But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive EVIL?

Amos 3: 6   Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be EVIL in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Jer 26: 3     If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I [the Lord] may repent me of the EVIL, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.

Jer 6: 19a   Hear, O earth: behold, I [the Lord] will bring EVIL upon this people,

Judges 9: 23a   Then God sent an EVIL spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem;

2Kings 6: 33   And while he yet talked with them, behold, the messenger came down unto him: and he said, Behold, this EVIL is of the Lord; what should I wait for the Lord any longer?

Job 26: 13   By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

Jer 19: 3b   Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring EVIL upon this place,

Those are just some of the shorter verses on this subject for the benefit of ALL.

Well, Bro... onward we go, AE?  AE!!!!!  :D

Spiritual kiss 2 U!  You add 2 my joy!   :-*
I love our Lord, and I thank God 4 U Pera!
Janice

seminole

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 06:31:52 PM »

Pera, you did good! You talked to these friends and whether or not they believe as you do , you spoke in love. Mad respect!Nole

Shmeggly

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 11:36:41 PM »

Pera, it sounds like you did better than I would have!  That's the key: stay firm and calm....even if your wife has to settle you down once in awhile!!! :)

I had someone give me papers on hell; they obviously never read them as there were so many unscriptural and made up errors and nonsense....they wouldn't take any of the stuff I printed, so now I just refuse to read anything they try to give. 

People will not see the truth, even if you present it flawlessly with all the scripture....I've been there.  They will refuse to believe, unless God changes their heart and opens their eyes....I pray God does that for those folks, and gives you favor to speak to people like that in your area.  We still have to speak the truth though, and you are doing it!!!  Peace to you and your wife...James

GODSown1

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »

Hey! Thanks brother James,
                                   Thank U all, I was jus telln Janice im gunna b startn a group @ home on Friday eveningz, & not knowing she had jus wrote me sayn she had been spirit led 2 tell me 2 start a group @ home, aye ministry even :) , wow!! Praise the LORD 4 HE is GOOD. Hey! brother James (shmeggly) I Pray all is well wit U my brother or better still U r seeing da lite @ da end of da tunnel of ur marriage situation either way ma bo, I jus know the LORD will show U Y!! dis had 2 b, keep the Faith ma brother,keep strong, & thanks 4 all ur input my brother it is most appreciated! Hardowt!!. I was also wantn 2 tell all bowt my situation in my marriage, it is slowly but surely cumn 2 sum sort of sembly order :) I can c Y certain fingz had 2 happen, so all Glory mus go 2 GOD alwayz, GOD b wit U all, az I surely know HE is, Peace b wit U all in CHRIST JESUS...
                                     muchLOVE!! Pera

DuluthGA

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 05:11:03 AM »

Hi Pera,

I encourage you on your journey of studying God's Word to become strong in It so that no man can shake you from your foundation [Christ] or seemingly turn God's Word back against you.  Over time you will stand tall in this regard, I have no doubt.

Dear readers, Pera is a natural leader and counsellor and I feel he is being groomed to serve our Lord in even more ways than he already has...

Pera is a people-person and spends a lot of his time talking and leading others OUT of a life of drug dependency, OUT of criminal life, AWAY from violent (wife beating) habits and INTO the loving arms of our Father and Lord.  Pera already has a handful of success stories, praise God!! 

You're God's Own Pera...  where have I seen that before??  HA!

Much love, Janice

GODSown1

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 07:57:12 PM »

:D :) aw! Janice "Stop iT" :),
                                    :D where have I seen d@ b4? hahaha! :D wotacrkup!! gurl, "StoP iT" . its all good, jus like GOD :) :P :D, GODBLesS!, I will b tryn ma Best! 2 hear our LORD on each & every turn I should or shouldnt make, GOD is in Control so there shall be NO! turns, straight ahead We go, haha! :)..
                                     muchLOVE!! Pera
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 08:33:36 PM by GODSown1 »

Jackie Lee

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »

God Bless you Pera on your exciting journey.  :)

GODSown1

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »

Back @ U sister Jackie Lee,
                                   on ur Xciting! journey, I Pray GODBLesSes U 2
                                   muchLOVE!! Pera

newoldstock

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »

Reconciliation Scriptures - for ALL (Pera)  ;)

jER, What bible did you use for these reconciliation scriptures? Thanks, Jim.

jER

Re: Amazing!
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »

Jim (newoldstock) WELCOME

To answer your question, "What bible did you use for these reconciliation scriptures?"

Most all Bibles, knowing and understanding that there are translational errors. However, like I have taught my daughters, "Read this, now tell me what it says." Naturally, they respond, "I already did." To which I reply, "No – you read it to me, now, tell me what it said." I was always taught to pay attention to the words, not just the physical words on a page, but rather, what is being said, as the Holy Spirit is the teacher.

If you were to take the Thompson Chain Reference Bible (King James Version) for example it reads: (when I was overseas, yet, not believing, a certain person was going to throw this Bible in the trash-bin, but for some reason – I kept it for 32 years, now).

Acts 3:20, 21 (KJV) – And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Now, tell me what this actually says:

Acts 3:20, 21-Restitution of all (things- include mankind). How plain can you get?

And:

II Timothy 2:4 (KJV) – Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Now, what did this verse just say:

I Tim 2:4-God will have all to be saved - Can His will be thwarted?
I Tim 2:4-God desires (will have) all to come to the knowledge of truth - Will His desire come to pass, or is it a WEAK WISH.

There is no doubt at all, that if God "Will have, desired to, or wished for something to take place – it surely would."

A friend in Christ

- jER

newoldstock

jER, Thank you for explaining your scripture.
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »

I was a bit confused when I tried to find the exact wording in my parallel bible. So essentially you are doing your own dynamic equivalence ( thought for thought) translation from what you are reading in the King James Bible. Thanks for taking the time to explain. I copied and printed your list and went through it last night on eSword. I think that it will be a valuable tool for me since I am still a newbie. newoldstock.

gmik

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »

I have been reading the book of Acts in the ConcordantLiteral.  Boy, no one can say the bible is boring!

Sorry, wasn't on topic. :-[
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.