bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's are you?  (Read 5406 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Who's are you?
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »

Who's child are you? I absolutely am appalled with most of the things I have read on your site except for the inspired word of God. Where are you getting your interpretation from. It is totally misleading to those who do not know Jesus as their personal Savior. The bible says that those that lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives it freely and ungrudingly. You need to ask God for wisdom of His inspired word. God is an orderly God and wants all things done decently and in order. Tearing down other Minister of the Gospel is not a Spirit of love, which is God's Spirit. Who made you head of corrections of the bible. You need to go back to your old job, until you are further equipped to quote the understanding of scriptures. You are allowing yourself to add to and take away from God's word. You can mislead someone who is not knowledgable of the word. You make God and Jesus to sound like common criminals, who are mean and unholy. But the bible says that God is holy. The bi ble also says the Jesus did come to do the will of God and not His will. Hell is real and has widened at the mouth. Eternal torment. Gnawing and gnashing of teeth. Those who blasepheme the word of God will see hell, so repent and be careful what you say.

Evangelist Foster, COGIC

Dear Evangelist Foster:
        You listen and you listen good:  YOU (not I or the Scriptures) teach that there is a hell where members of God's humanity will be burned and tortured for all eternity without mercy or hope. I teach and I believe the Scriptures when they say that Jesus was commissioned "TO BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" and that He "WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED" (I John 4:14 & I Tim. 2:4).  But you despise the Word of God. And you say that "I" "...make God and Jesus to sound like common criminals, who are mean and unholy."  You LIE, Evangelist Foster. I will now show you in the Scriptures where all "liars" go:  "...and ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death"  (Rev. 21:8).  Get out of my face, you lying and slandering hypocrite!
        Cordially yours,
        L. Ray Smith

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:44:32 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.