bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Am Surprised  (Read 6205 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I Am Surprised
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:33:17 AM »

Subject: I am suprised
I am suprised you don't believe in Hell because that's exactly where you are going! I don't know where you lost it, but didn't you read the words of Jesus in matt 5 which say, " So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. “But I warn you—unless your righteousness is better than the righteousness of the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven!" (Matt 5:19-20 New international version)  I don't care if the translators got anything wrong that's be

If you dare to call the translators of the word in error? . Do you malign the Spirit of God?  The word says in 2Tim 3:16, "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

You posted all the good emails, now post this one if really think you are of God. Doesn't the word say not to judge another persons work because they will receive their reward from the lord?  You judged doctor Kennedy and John hagee so are you violating the word of God? Are you not a wolf in sheeps clothing. You can hide behind that if you want, but I don't know what you hope to recieve from the lord by perverting the truth.

You tell me you have been with God, but have you ever been on a mountain with God?  and yet you contradict moses who prophicied the coming of Jesus.  By thwarting the word of God like that you cause people to error, and if you stopped someone from recieving Jesus as savior, don't you think that God would send you to damnation just for the few seconds they thought about not recieving Jesus, if he sent his own son to die and save that person?

Roms 8:31 s ays, "Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

If you do have the spirit of God, where have you lost it? Does the spirit of God lead to error?   Jesus said he was the spirit of truth that the world could not recieve. Are you not a liar and in need of help? I don't care what you said, where do you get the right not to take  up your problems with the lord? Where do you get the right to tell people you will not respond. If you are telling people the truth you should be able to d efend it with every message.

Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. 1 Pet 3:15 (New international version).

Doesn't the word say your religion is worthless if you are not a doer of the word?  Are you not out of line with the word of God, or are you afraid you might not know the truth. Even if you claim, if you break the law in even one point you are guilty of breaking the entire law?

Don't you expect to recieve a reward from God. You do believe he is going to call all people to give an account  to him one day or maybe you think that is a hoax? No! You need to close this website before something bad comes upon you. You idiot! If hell does not exist then why do we need to be saved?? If we don't need to be saved then why are we commanded to go into all the world? Doesn't the word say, "How can they c all on him whom they have

You mean God is sending those people out for nothing?? Answer that one, if you truly believe the word of God on the authority of God's word I demand you to answer that one or you are condemned out of your mouth, and I hope that one day you open your eyes and realize the truth. I pray the lord opens your eyes and that the conviction of the lord does not leave you, then maybe you like the people paul wrote about may recieve Grace. Hell Does exist.

If the word does not need to be sent then why does God send people to preach the word. You fool! Why would you contradict the words of our lord? The word says,

“But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cu t i t off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.[j] 45 If your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one foot than to be thrown into hell with two feet.[k] 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out. It’s better to enter the Kingdom of God with only one eye than t o ha ve two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.

You may not cut off your hand, but you can close down your website and pray to God for forgiveness. I pray just like peter did for simeon the sorceror.

Repent of your wickedness and pray to the Lord. Perhaps he will forgive your evil thoughts, 23 for I can see that you are full of bitter jealousy and are held captive by sin.”(Acts 8:22-23)

Now I have show you bible to back everything I have said, where in the word of God can you show me anything you have said??  The bible clearly states there is a hell and whether you believe it's a metaphore or not, it's not your Job to contradict the word of God, you are supposed to support it. That's not what you are doing! God never told you to go over his wor d and lead other people astray. If you can't back up your actions by the written word of God you're in sin.  Doesn't paul say, "Even if an angel appeared preaching another gospel, don't recieve him" (Gal 1:9)  The devil wants all oppertunity to decieve people?  How are you going to answer to God for all the souls you've lost?

Dear Chris:  I teach that all mankind will ultimately be saved according to the Scriptures (I John 4:14, I Tim. 2:4; 4:10; Phil. 2:9-11; Eph. 1:10; etc.), which includes all of the heretics I write about. Yet you accuse me of "judging" them?  Then you turn around, JUDGE ME, and consign me to an eternal hell of torture. Brilliant!
Sincerely,
Ray

PS   I will post your foolish ramblings for all to read, according to your wishes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.