bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4836 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:34:22 AM »

Ray,

Thank you so much for all the scripture study on tithing. And also for the Malachi study on tithing. However i am unable to report to you that you have with those scripture's persuaded me to believe that tithing is not for today! A matter of fact with those scriptures you have fueled my Holy Ghost fire to continue to "Walk by faith and not by site" ( 2corn. 5:7) ! By believing God to honor my faith in the principle of the tithe, I have received more than enough provision in my life like I have never seen before. I guess all the opinion in the world of those scripture's you used can not change the manifested mighty right hand of the father  that I have seen in my life because of being faithful in the tithe! All I can tell you is stop fighting why it doesn't work and put God TO THE TEST (MALACHI 3:10) and watch GOD REBUKE THE DEVOUR FOR YOUR SAKES (MALACHI 3:11) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
        Cane

Dear Cane: I think 15 or 20 exclamation points would have been sufficient.

You know, there are people who ate junk food, drank too much booze. never exercised, and smoked cigarettes all the days of their life and still were unable to kill their God-given bodies until they were 94 or 95 years old. That is hardly proof that we should all follow their example.
        God be with you,
        Ray

« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 10:08:36 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.