bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We have so much to be thankful for  (Read 5936 times)

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
We have so much to be thankful for
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »

Hi all,

After reading the email at http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=5082.0;topicseen I thought:

I sure am thankful to God that I didn't write an email like that to Ray, holding on to those false doctrines. On the contrary, God took away from my blindness instead of increasing it! Praise Him!

If it wasn't for God's mercy it would be ME writing a letter like that, saying that I was even MORE convinced of those false doctrines after reading bible-truths.com.

I've been thinking about what makes people hold on to those beliefs. I think one of the main reasons is because they are full of fear and hate. It's sad, but it's necessary. I used to fear God like that, so I know what it's like.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Deborah-Leigh

Re: We have so much to be thankful for
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:03 AM »

Hello Eirik

Ray teaches and I agree:

Every single person I know that has stopped growing, spiritually, begins to go backwards, loosing what light they may have possessed because they are no longer faithful to the Word and commandments of Almighty God.

They all possess one or more "idols of the heart," that they will not give up or repent of. Sadly, in most cases, (even when backed into an indefensible corner with the Scriptures), it is extremely rare that such ones will acknowledge their sin and repent of their error. Over time such individuals usually become bitter,......http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

mmmmm....this is the second time I have posted this teaching today! :D ;D Maybe God is showing me that I have an idol that I need to repent of.....I hope so! What a blessing if that be Gods plan for me!

I think that the bottom line Eirik is as Ray teaches....idols of the heart...Don't we all have them?

If God does not choose to bring a person to repent then surely they are  "saved" for the LOF...All in the Plan of God. I dearly hope and pray, not to be in the second death and to be strengthened and able to stand the judgments now on the house of the Lord. THAT is not easy!

To a large extent I believe those who have come out of Babylon, carry the lighter burdens of bitterness and blatant snarling objection to Ray and what he is teaching. Judgment on the House of God now brings the trials to endure the hardships of those who are deceived, bearing false witness and accusing the brethren, the chosen and the little ones who are being dragged away from Harlot Babylon.

Thanks for the post!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:46:03 AM »

Did you ever read the Great Divorce by CS Lewis????

Similar premise....people will NOT let go of their "pet" sin to go to heaven-prefering to keep on the "bus" and go back.

I don't know what it is...but my 2 sons have read Ray...one loved it and showed me, I showed the other one and he hated it...I don't think I brought them up differently...

I am still praying the one will be dragged back of course.

But yes, eggi, I am thankful that the Lord has seen fit to allow me to see the truth and let go of the lies.

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »

LOL! That guy should join the forum.  :D

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 06:10:37 AM »

Arcturus  what a beautiful messenage and spirit  you really encourage me and I read your post closely thank you  God Bless  In Jesus Peggy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 10:42:48 AM »

You are welcome Peggy

The truth is not for the faint of hearted.  :D ;D

I pray you continue to be faithful to the Truth as revealed through Ray's teachings.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.