bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet another newbie!  (Read 5058 times)

Seraphim

Yet another newbie!
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:07:06 PM »

Thought I would say hello to everybody. I am a newbie on this site. I am also new at doing the discussion group thing - so baby steps! I think I have always been a Christian since I was 10 (I'm 49), but I went through a period of rejecting Christianity, because it seemed so narrow minded and couldn't work out exactly why (I think I do now, though). So, I have been spending those intervening years searching other religion's and finding that they confirm with what the bible says.

Then, the other day I googled in 'trinity blasphemy', and ended up with Ray's site! ;D
Thank God there are genuine Christian's out there who are tuned into the truth of God and who are not on the 'Christian hypocrite agenda'. For a start, these so-called Christian's seem to practise an ideology of religious intolerance, not only to other religion's, but also to secular humanists, as well.

I haven't even started going over Ray's stuff, but I am digesting the info a little at a time. I have read the Twin tower stuff and that seems inspired with insight, and I have read the stuff on the 'trinity'.
Anyhow I hope I have much to offer this site. Any stuff you wanna ask me - ask away!
What I am interested to find out is what your understandings are on the Middle East. If I look around this site, I might find a thread or two or maybe there is stuff Ray has said.That's where I shall start off.
Baby steps... ;)

God bless you all!

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Yet another newbie!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »

Hello Seraphim

Ray does indeed discuss the Middle East, Egypt and Babylon. Fasten your seat belt! The revelations and insights are nothing short of astounding.

I suggest you approach the teachings from the sequence provided on the home page. This provides a steady, logical and gentle way to approach very deep spiritual truths. Of course you may be attracted to read some of Ray's email responses that exemplify by example , the wise, uncompromising, discerning and truthful Spirit of Christ.

Welcome to the Forum!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 06:37:53 PM »

Hi Seraphim,

I'm glad you 'ended up' on Ray's site  :)  We all seem to have stumbled onto bible-truths, but really we know it was our appointed time to find it.
There is so much info. in the articles that it can be quite intense, but as you continue through Ray's articles you will find most of your questions will be answered.
Baby steps are good, but sometimes it's a gaint leap from what you may have always heard, for even a baby step.
You can come here whenever you would like to fellowship, there is a great group of people here that can relate to what you are going through.
I will be glad to help any way I can.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:26:16 PM »

Hi Seraphim,

Iris

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 10:30:28 PM »

Welcome Seraphim

When Arcturas says to fasten your seat belt she like the rest of here know that you are about to enter a space/time warp.

Your heavens and earth will be shaken. You have a lot of reading to do. Do not get discouraged or frustrated . Most of us are reading and often rereading to deepen our understanding. We can all attest that seeking God's Truth brings more and more joy and peace.

Beloved   (I like those flashy welcome smilies Iris)

gmik

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:03:23 PM »

Great to have ya here.  Get your Bible and E sword and away you gooooo........ ;D

DuluthGA

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 02:48:43 AM »

HI SERAPHIM!!

Enjoy your journey at Ray's site and at the forum!

Don't forget you can search any of the emails, etc. by words, I find that helpful.

Bless you dear person!!  :D  HAVE FUN!!

With joy, Janice   :)

Seraphim

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 04:57:09 AM »

Hi everyone,
Thought I might come in and thank people for their kind messages, as well as add a few details about myself and what my agenda is on other websites (although I won't go too into it 'til later)

Hey Janice: Nice sunlight from your heart! Many blessings back!

Yo gmik: A Rainbow welcome - Yay!!! God sure is the unity of diversity!

Dear Beloved: I'm clicking on my seatbelt....and going to....wooooooooooow!!!! Beloved, I have been feeling really frustrated by Christian Supremacists (despite my generally good space which I thank God for) - they just don't get it!! That's why I'm on this website.

Iris: The neon lights of the 'kingdom of God' - Las Vegas: Eat your heart out!

Kat: One baby step for mankind is one giant leap for the Holy Spirit inMankind(I haven't figured them symbols yet)

Arcturus: Good advice. I might start tonight, since I am having a break from other websites which I usually work with.

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm single and independent - I don't go to any church (Why do Christians have to pay a 10% tithe, when Muslims only pay 2%?). I spend a lot of time connecting to websites concerned with promoting peace in the Holy Lands; encouraging people to see beyond the propaganda of what is normally presented in the media. It seems there is a hidden agenda distorting the true facts of the issue. I don't want to go too into discussing it all on this website, OK? But, because it is an issue close to my heart, I can't help bringing it up in passing. I prefer to see this website as a space to detach from all the 'stuff of the world' - kind of a refuge and focus on recharging my spiritual batteries.

Go with God people!

skydreamers

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:08:14 AM »

pilgrim

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »

G'day Seraphim,

Welcome to you from another newbie in en zed.

From what I have seen so far we are in good hands here on this forum. Amazing inspired insight into God's nature and plan for us.

All the best...

Pilgrim

SixFour

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »

Welcome Seraphim!

Isn't it good to be here?  ;D

James

LittleBear

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »

Hi Seraphim!

Welcome! I'm re-reading Ray's writings as I missed a lot the first time round. I was reading so fast, I was like someone starving and couldn't chew properly, just gulping it down. Now, it's slow going but I'm chewing properly and seeing new things there.

God bless you!

Ursula

Shmeggly

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 01:28:00 AM »

Welcome!!!    ;D   Hope you find a place here amongst like minded people!  James
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.