bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrogant Fool  (Read 5104 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Arrogant Fool
« on: April 19, 2006, 02:12:02 PM »

You obviously feel like you are on some sort of mission to correct all of the “misinformationâ€? that is out there about Christianity, and that you have pretty much figured it all out.        

I’m sure you are pretty intelligent, but I discern that you are an arrogant fool.  You don’t believe in sin, but call yourself a believer in God?  You, my friend have made up your own belief system.   You are a false teacher, plain and simple.  No I’m not going to waste my time digging into the scriptures to try and come up with some sort of biblically-backed retort for any of your idiotic assertions, for two reasons:        

1. I, unlike you, actually work for a living, thus having far more constructive ways to spend my time (though I admit this is a quick diversion).
           2. I don’t need to, in the same way I don’t need to take dog crap I find on the sidewalk to a lab to be analyzed to know that it is indeed dog crap.  I’ve seen it before, and I can smell it.          

Yeah the majority of teaching about Christianity is wrong and you have it figured out - mmmmkaaayyyy.        

Just to be clear – if you had any “followersâ€? this would be about as clear-cut of an example of a cult that exists.  Most snake-oil salesmen find a sucker here and there.

The Bible is accessible to most of the world – trust me, they don’t need you to explain it to them.   It’s a good thing that no matter how much money you spend on Google ads, most people will never hear your foolishness or even of your name.  

As I have stated before:  "Hell knows no wrath like a Christian who has been told the Truth!"

Ray

That's a nice, thoughtful retort.    

Like I said boy are we lucky that you are here to tell us what that specific truth is.    

I'm sure God's up there saying it's a good thing Ray is down there telling people how it really is what would I do without him?

You're a pathetic old man who's convinced himself that he's discovered some hidden truth out there, and you'll probably die that way.

Isn't it nice to know that you are loved and appreciated?
Ray
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:52:33 AM by Kat »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Arrogant Fool
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »

Dear Troy:
Our site is not for people like you who despise the Word of God, but for those select few whom God is calling to have a Love of the Truth.
Ray

It's really that rarely hath the ears or the eyes of men stumbled upon such stupidity as you appear to imply.  

I suppose you're trying to copy write the word Truth with a capital T.    

So you honestly believe that all of those millions of teachers and the majority of the 2 billion believers out there are wrong and they just need to click on one of your Google ads so you can set them straight?  

Many, many men of brilliant mind and means of persuasion have thought they had stumbled upon some great truth that few had encountered.  Many have been insane.  Only a few have been right.  

What are the odds that you are one of those that are right, and that you are in fact, changing the course of development for the human race? Come on man get a grip. Take a hard look at your own malfunction. You are gravely mistaken on so many levels I assure you.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:48:33 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.