bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life without death.  (Read 4266 times)

gudazdead

Life without death.
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:00:02 PM »

What a fantastic and wonderful thing that would be, or is going to be.
I think about it often, how right it would be and how good it would feel.
But when will it be?  I must know.  When is the resurrection?
That is very strange to me that there will be this wonderful and good thing
to happen, the end of suffering and death, but nobody knows when it is to
happen.  Why can't anybody say?  This gives me extreme doubt about it happening
at all.  It just looks wierd and smells fishy when we are to blindly hope about such
a thing that is to happen at some point and time, I hate to say that. 

Does anybody ever feel this way?
Can you shed some light on the subject?

iris

Re: Life without death.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »

Hi Gudazdead,

I can't shed any light on this subject at this time.
but I'm hoping someone else can.

Iris

UncleBeau

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 05:04:49 PM »

This might give you some things to think about...When you said, "blindly hope", would that mean hope without seeing?

1 Peter 1:13
Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Hebrews 3:6
But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Hebrews 6:11-12
And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Romans 8:24-25
 24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25) But if we hope for that we SEE NOT, then do we with patience wait for it.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 07:15:19 PM »

gud- yes we all have questions and doubts at one time or another.

Do you believe it is too good to be true???? :D  I bet you see the glass half empty?

I don't fear death, but I do have a little fear about the how.
If we are all wrong, then there is probably nothing after death. But, we believe Gods Word to be true, so we believe Him when He says we will rise again and be with Him.

Take comfort in Him.  He is faithful and will bring it to pass.

rick

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 08:42:38 PM »

listen to your heart. my heart tells me that there is a God and that He WILL  do all that He has said. that settles it for me!!!I am not impatient because the hope of what is come keeps me.................rick

GODSown1

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »

Amen rick,
            I know thru da lifestyle I hav jus led, d@ der is a GOD & "HE means wot HE says & says wot HE means", thru me bein not so 'Brainy' so 2 speak um! dont really read or more dont really understand wot I read, it really AlL cumZ down 2 my HEART! az rick sayz & 2 go wit all dem scriptures quoted! frm unkleBeau (hey Beau I hope all went well on ur special day brother wit many more special daez ahead :) ) "Believe it" Gudazdead, Have FAITH in our Glorious! FATHER & HIS Promises HE makes/made wit US AlL, Praise HIS Mighty! name alwayZ!.
             muchLOVE!! Pera

Ps. But! I must admit da thort had crossed my mind b4 (long gone now tho :D ) GOD is GOOD!, Peace 2 U
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.