bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I love my ford  (Read 3793 times)

rick

I love my ford
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking. Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way. The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Ford, YOU ride in it!!!"

SPEED KILLS
DRIVE A FORD
LIVE FOR EVER

HOW DO YOU DOUBLE THE VALUE OF A Ford?
Fill it with gas!

From the past 10 years about 90% of Ford trucks are still on the road, the other 10% made it home.

A Texan was talking big in a bar one night about how much money he had,how many women he had been with and how much land he owned. A young man, growing tired of all the big talk finally asked the Texan, "Just how much land do you actually own"? The Texan tipped back his cowboy hat and said to the young man " Well sonny let me put it to ya like this, I can get in my pickup at sunrise, drive all day long,skip lunch and still not get to the other side of my property by sundown". The young man shot back quickly, " Oh yeah, I know what you mean, I used to own a Ford truck too"!

gmik

Re: I love my ford
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 08:58:14 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hillarious!!!!!

GODSown1

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:33:10 AM »

:D :D Very Good rick,
                          so ur not! a FORD man Im pickn lol! :), very funny brother :D.
                          muchLOVE!! Pera

Sue Creamer

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 12:33:30 PM »

Rick,

I love it!  Keep um coming  :)
Sue Ann

iris

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 02:57:55 PM »

;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D

Iris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.