bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you ready to face God?  (Read 7988 times)

Sorin

Are you ready to face God?
« on: August 03, 2007, 12:03:17 AM »

What would you do? What would you feel? What would you say? If you were face to face with God, how would you react? What questions would you ask him? I know what I would ask him. How about you?

Do you already have questions lined up, or are you unsure?

This ought to be an interesting thread.

-Sorin

Redbird

Re: Are you ready to face God?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »

Hi Sorin,

The big question for me is.... Why did God make me allergic to cats, when I love them so!!??

Peace to you, Lisa

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 12:20:25 AM »

The big question for me is.... Why did God make me allergic to cats, when I love them so!!??

Heh!   :D

Hi Lisa, That is quite a good question indeed.

-Sorin

Brett

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 12:23:33 AM »

Hi Sorin!

I will have to account Him about my life on earth and I might want to ask Him to give me fully know about (more than 100%) the truth with Him. I do not know whether I'll be first (elect) or second resurrection. I sure hope to be 1st resurrection but if not then let be it.

I guess, that is all, maybe if I have something came up in my mind, I will be back ;D.

Brett

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:24:46 AM by Brett »

YellowStone

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 12:49:40 AM »

Great question Sorin.

I honestly do not think I would ask a question but rather say to him: Lord, I know I messed up, but I know you know I did my best. The road has been rough and I have much to learn, let your will be done.

That's probably not what you are looking for, but what the heck :)

Love,
Darren

gmik

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

Why is the Universe so huge??? When we can't possibly use it or understand it.

(lame but what I want to know)

Falconn003

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 02:51:13 AM »

I would THANK God and Bend my knee.  :'(

Rodger

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »

When you comeinto Gods' presents you fall down on your face because He is Holy.  Every thing is perfect in every way with Him.  You fall on your face and worship Him   I have not seen Him  but i have been in His presence and that is what happen  Peggy

Sue Creamer

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 09:47:04 AM »

Hi All,

Am I ready to face God??  Hummm..my heart is !!!  I am tired.   :)  On the other hand, what would I say..
probably I would ask God all about his plan from the beginning, what motivated him to create human beings...was he really alone??  I would ask him what he has been doing from eternity..

Sue Ann

okjohnson

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 11:00:31 AM »

Well, that was a rough trip !

carol70

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 11:11:03 AM »

Why is the Universe so huge??? When we can't possibly use it or understand it.

Ditto! 

Kat

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 11:37:20 AM »

hmmmm....would there really be a need for words?
To come face to face with God, means you are resurrected, is the first resurrection?  If so you are one with God, no need for questions.

If it is the second death  :-\  if you don't know what's coming, maybe you wouldn't want to ask.

Isa 13:6  Wail, for the day of the LORD is near! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.
v. 7  Therefore all hands will fall limp, And every man's heart will melt.
v. 8  They will be terrified, Pains and anguish will take hold of them;

Don't see any of these asking questions.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Sue Creamer

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:48 AM »

Kat,

I got a good chuckle out of that one...!!!  Not at their predicament but in your twist to the question.
Thanks!
Sue Ann

Redbird

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 03:26:05 AM »

Dear Peggy,
I was wondering ~ Did your overall life get any better after being in the presence of God?

Sorin,
Now, what is it that you would ask???

Peace to you, Lisa

ez2u

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 06:00:18 AM »

Sorin   no it got much worst but what happen was I had a dream one night that demons were chasing me  I was running very fast to get away when the heavens open up and a beautiful golden harp came down and angels were sing  everything was perfect ( its just hard to tell anyone what that was like)  and I fell to my face and started to say the Lords pray becauseI was in His precence but I did not see him  every thing was perfect and Holy and it so impressed my mind how much differ earth and heaven or where God dwells is.  The angels singing was the most beautiful voice I had heard but not earthy.  That was in 1979.  My other dream was in 1984.  I need to tellyou I have had a differ life. Now I am getting old.  peggy

Shmeggly

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 06:32:11 AM »

I feel more ready now than I ever have.  I know He accepts me as I am, and I am not fearful.  I used to be afraid to meet God. 

I don't think I've ever been in the presence of God, but I do see His hand and gentle promptings in my life....or I'm delusional, one or the other. :P

Redbird

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »

Dear Peggy,

May you find some peace in your aging years. :)  The dream must give you some comfort, and must have strengthened your faith to see you through this life.  Thank you for sharing.

In His Love,
Lisa

Redbird

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 10:31:19 AM »

Hi Shmeggly,

You got me thinking, ye know, I think we are always in HIS PRESENCE.  Some of us, just do not realize it.

In His Peace ~ Lisa

M_Oliver

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 12:09:01 PM »

If it is the second death  :-\  if you don't know what's coming, maybe you wouldn't want to ask.

Isa 13:6  Wail, for the day of the LORD is near! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.
v. 7  Therefore all hands will fall limp, And every man's heart will melt.
v. 8  They will be terrified, Pains and anguish will take hold of them;

Don't see any of these asking questions.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

:).  I was thinking similarly as I read down through the posts Kat.  If I die in the condition I am in right now I will be doing everything {if we have that ability at that time} to keep my mouth shut!

Mark

Shmeggly

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »

Yeah Lisa, you're right....I guess I meant "feeling" his presence or along those lines....but you reminded me that God is always here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.