bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who made person's (human or spiritual) disable?  (Read 4805 times)

Brett

Who made person's (human or spiritual) disable?
« on: August 04, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »

I would like to show you in verse about who made person's disable:

Ex. 4:11 
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath MADE man's mouth? or who MAKETH the dumb, or deaf
(that's me  ;D) or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Which one would you say it is physical or spiritual deaf, blind, etc? Because some other say it is for spiritual and some say God send evil spirit to cause it, but it is not.

For me, I would say it is for physical, not for spiritual in this verse. This verse show that it is nothing what they (disable) have done bad or good. It is please God to made physical disable before He made the world. If you believe it is not correct of what I said it's physical, please prove me ;)

I am glad to know God made me deaf physical for His own will and His reason. This made me like it's easy to accept of who I am. Some people upset God who made that way and some happy God who made.

Brett

« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 09:03:24 PM by Brett »

rick

Re: Who made person's (human or spiritual) disable?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 09:36:30 PM »

Some who are physically deaf can hear the spiritual things. some who are physically blind can see the spiritual things. there are many who can physically see and hear, but spend a lifetime not seeing or hearing the spiritual. God has a purpose for all things and all things will some day be revealed..........in Christ........rick

Jackie Lee

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 06:08:59 PM »

I believe most all of us has disabilitys of some sorts, some spiritual and some physical.
Unfortunately I have both but I am not so worried about my physical disabilities.
 Due to Lupus I am deaf in one ear and the hearing seems to be less in the other.
I wasn't born this way so I am not sure if it makes life harder or easier.
I got a hearing device for my ear that I still can hear in, unfortunately it was more discomfort than not hearing.
I could not get adjusted where I could hear voices much but the background noise was awful.
I don't catch on as much as some due to not hearing and lupus seems to bring on fogs in the brain.
My spiritual disability seems as soon as I learn something new it is forgotten.
I am not sure why it is sorta embarrasing but I hide it pretty well.
I have learned to read lips pretty good now.
So I just go with the flow with my disabilities.
 Lupus makes one have a lot of achy tired days.
I just use them to go back in my bedroom where no distracting noises and read.
 I don't learn that much but I am thankful for what I do learn, Now if I can only retain it. ;D

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 06:36:02 PM »

Blessings Jackie for sharing.  (My step-dad has Lupus.) Brett you are a blessing to this forum too.  Ex 4:11 pretty well says it physically & spiritually.
Rick, you are so right.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:47:14 PM »

Thanks Gena for exodus 4:11 I went and read..
The LORD said to him, "Who gives one man speech and makes another deaf and dumb? Or who gives sight to one and makes another blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
I think this does help explain. :)

I also think without some of our disabilities we would be full of ourselves, I know I was.

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 07:27:39 PM »

Hi Brett

:D  God does all for His Glory.   :D

I came into this world spiritually deaf and physically hearing.

Now as I am spiritually hearing more and more alas I am physically hearing less and less.

The physical seems "real" to us through our carnal senses but the scriptures tell us that the spiritual is the real reality.

I agree with Jackie most people have some kind of disability even though the majority do not involve their five major senses. God give each person their own stumbling blocks.

In regard to deafness , what was weird was that a freind lent me a hearing aid.... wow what a difference it made .....but when I took it out I was glad for the silence and happy for the ability to be able get rid of all the trivial sounds and audible pollution.

Now all I want to be able to hear ......is that small still voice.

Beloved 

YellowStone

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 10:40:26 PM »

Hi Beloved,

I know what you mean about trivial noise. I too am quite deaf, but not by birth and I am often saddened when I can't hear the birds singing, or the wind through the trees or a brook, babbling in the distance. I know these sounds and I miss them, but I thank God that I did know them and I can play them back in my mind as often as I like.

Silence can be golden at times though.

Love in Christ,
Darren

GODSown1

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 11:13:52 PM »

yep!! Praise the LORD,
                            Jackie Lee I fink U hit it rite on da head gurl, if it werent 4 certain disabilities how FULL of ourselves We would all b, U r so right. And wow!! 2 me uZ! r all fulL! of Great abilities GOD given, uZ r so Amazing az GOD az my WitnesS!. "GOD does AlL", & its 4 us 2 xsept.
                            muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. oh 4got, uZ! ALL bring much Wisdom & GOD given knowledge 2 dis here Forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.