bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why rules?  (Read 4722 times)

rk12201960

Why rules?
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:15:01 AM »

You are in a matrix!!!!!
Not of chips or metal but of spirit and perception.

How can God allow all the killing and hate and rape,etc..?
Because it isn't happening, you're not where you think you are, things aren't real as you see them, you are a vapor a wisp of wind don't you here what God is telling you?
This world ISN"T REAL!!

You are in a spirit maze, "as it where, "Howdy John"
You think God is allowing all this cruel killing?
GET REAL PEOPLE! You are already spirit and this is all a vision.

REASON FOR RULES   
This is why rules are necessary otherwise Satan could BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!
Stay with THE BASICS!
GODS SPEED,
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Why rules?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 05:13:03 AM »

The Matrix! what a thought provocative movie!

The Oracle/seerer/ and the pre-ordained>Christ to succeed...the chosen! Christ the way maker, Life, Truth and Way for us to follow. As for the multitudes...they were deaf and blind and heading for the LOF experience. Pretty much like it is don't you think?

As for it all being not real...it is real until you overcome.  The ressurection is that boundary set over which all will step either into the Glory of Christ or into the chastisements of correction, purging and finally revelation that Christ IS Lord of all.

It is real on a level beyond comprehension for those who are not given the eyes or ears to discern the Spirit. Also, just remember, the end is already ordained. Christ wins. All are saved! The movie did not show that I don't think.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

zvezda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »

hee heee... Randy, I like your post, I had those thoughts too.  ;D God certainly can create an unreal world and make us think it's real  :P

"What is real. How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." -Morpheus, The Matrix

sometimes I ponder what's the purpose of having dreams while we are sleeping? dreams are not real, we won't remember most of them anyway..... does it serve as a shadow of this age and next age? I mean, this age is not real, and after the judgement, we will be like waking up from the nightmares and smell the coffee God prepares for us?  :P  ;D  :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:36:21 AM by zvezda »

pylady

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »

Hi Randy,

When I saw this movie some years ago I had the same thoughts as you.  Maybe life is just an illusion, not real.  After all, hollywood says so!  ::)

But if it's not real then it must be a grand deception - or to put it another way a HUGE lie!

Which brings these Scriptures to mind:

Romans 3:4   "...let God be true, but every man a liar."
              and
Titus l:2  "In hope of eternal life, which God that CANNOT LIE, promised before
              the world began."

And if it's not real, but an illusion, then Christ has not died and been resurrected!

Which brings these scriptures to mind:

1 Cor 15:16  "For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised, your faith is
                   vain; ye are yet in your sins.  Then they also which are fallen
                   asleep in Christ are perished.
             :14 "And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your
                   faith is also vain.
             :15 "Yea, we are found false witnesses of God..."
             :20  "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits
                    of them that slept."

The way I see it in God's plan He keeps mankind "in the dark", an illusion, through the world and mystery Babylon, until He shines His light of truth into our hearts.

But this world, and all of creation is real.  Christ really did die and was resurrected.  We must really live this life in the flesh.  But we have hope that someday it will all seem like it was just a bad dream! ;)

Christian love,

Cindy

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:48:54 PM by pylady »

LittleBear

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »

I love this movie!

Yes, and as Neo discovered what the Matrix was and learned to overcome it, so also we discover what the world really is and overcome it with the guidance of God's Spirit.

Ursula

rk12201960

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:13:45 PM »

Thanks,
Arcturus,
Ursula,
Cindy,
and Zvezda.

there are so many deep things about God and Jesus we don't understand yet. Building on the basics and thinking along those lines helps me to somewhat understand how God thinks. I mean we are so Faaaaaaaaaaar from his thoughts he needed to give us a guide book to help.--
Not to mention his spirit that we are given because of Jesus.

Thanks again for your thoughts.  ;D
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D
Ps just so no one is confused, Basics is what I've learned from Ray who is directed by Gods Sprite, so many e-mails and NONE come up with scripture to disprove him.
Like Ray said if you can prove it to him in scripture he is willing to change his mind and that's one reason I know he is really a man of God, correction is part of Gods love so just as the lust for money is a sin a willing heart is a pleasure to our God.

Gods speed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 10:29:08 PM by Randy »

rk12201960

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »

But how do I get a willing heart?

I keep banging my head on the wall and it don't help.  ;D

well what did Ray say?

I don't want to want to, it is written,"ask it in my name and our Father shall give it to you."
We can't do it! I never could, how about you? But for the Grace of God there go I.  ;D

Its Gods power waiting for us, no?

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

LittleBear

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 10:33:45 AM »

That's right.
Relax.
God will do it!

Love,

Ursula

okjohnson

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »

Interesting.
I have too thought along these lines.

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Perhaps the unseen spirit from which all came is real, and the physical universe is virtual.

God can hide his spiritual truth in the scriptures from the world.

Why can't he hide his spiritual creation of the universe from the carnal mind also ?

Perhaps the universe really is not 12 billion years old. Perhaps if you rode a light beam out to 5000 years, the speed of light would increase 500 times and bring the rest of the universe right up into your face. The Mathmatics and physical laws of the universe must be under the control of God.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.