bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION?  (Read 5469 times)

longhorn

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION?
« on: April 20, 2006, 01:27:45 AM »

What are the events that will occur at the Last Trump.  Please keep it as simple as possible.  This question was posted on another Christian website and everyone tried to impress each other with their Vast knowledge of scripture, but yet could not describe in LAYMANS TERM so to speak, what  exactly is going to happen.  Mabey someone on this board can.

Love in Him
Longhorn

rvhill

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 02:14:59 AM »

Eph 3:8 To me, less than the least of all saints, was granted this grace: to bring the evangel of the untraceable riches of Christ to the nations,
Eph 3:9 and to enlighten all as to what is the administration of the secret, which has been concealed from the eons in God, Who creates all,
Eph 3:10 that now may be made known to the sovereignties and the authorities among the celestials, through the ecclesia, the multifarious wisdom of God,
Eph 3:11 in accord with the purpose of the eons, which He makes in Christ Jesus, our Lord;

There is some mystery about the resurrection that only God know about and understands. It is a true mystery that not even Paul or the angles understand.  Most believer believe they know what it is, but the true is no one but God can know fully what it is.

chrissiela

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 09:33:24 AM »

The entire book of Revelation is about the opening of the seven seals and the sounding of the seven trumps and the pouring out of the seven vials by the seven angels of the Lord….

All of these things are happening now…  It is the Revelation OF JESUS CHRIST and the END RESULT (the sound of the ‘last trump’, if you will) is:

1Co 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Co 15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Co 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Co 15:53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Co 15:54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Co 15:55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    [/list:u]

Best I can do to 'sum it up'  :wink: .... otherwise you'd have to go through each of the seals, vials, trumps in revelation one by one and 'compare'...  so not sure that helps much.

Chrissie

jennie

end of days
    « Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »

I don't have any stores of knowledge or scriptures I can quote about the end of days. All I have is a simple way I view these things. I get very confused when I try to "puzzle" out the prophetic scriptures so instead I do that "as a little child" thing. I believe we are all coming to the end of days where time as we know it stops whether it be from our human bodies just tiring out an d stopping or whether it is the return of the Lord. Either way, it is the end of time for us. My Papa used to talk me to sleep as a child. I was one of those kids whose mind would not turn off and I was always saying "Papa what if something happens in the night? Where is God? Why do bad things happen? " and so on. My Papa would rub my hair back from my forehead and tell me he was here and everything would turn out as it will turn out but I would be o.k. just know he was watching over me. I slept in peace knowing my Papa was watching over me. That is kind of how I look at the end times stuff now. God has us and He won't leave us and will watch over us. We just have to trust him. In other words, " God's got our back!" I know this is simple but maybe it will help.

ciy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 01:44:54 PM »

Great scriptures Chrissie.  That is it.  It is happening in you, and when that last vestiage of carnality is chastened away. then the last trump sounds and death is no longer an enemy to you because you were called, chosen, and faithful.  

The revelation of Jesus Christ is the revelation of Christ in you.
    CIY

Bobby Smith

Last Trumpet
    « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 11:44:44 PM »

The last trumpet comes at the closing of the midtribulational events and announce the Bowl Judgments of the seond half of the Tribulations.Rev 11:14-19

chrissiela

Re: Last Trumpet
    « Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 01:01:39 AM »

Quote from: Bobby Smith
    The last trumpet comes at the closing of the midtribulational events and announce the Bowl Judgments of the seond half of the Tribulations.Rev 11:14-19

The trumpets sound:

Rev 8:6  
    And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Rev 10:7  But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be FINISHED, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.[/list:u]

The vials are poured out:

Rev 16:1  And
    I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

Rev 16:17  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.[/list:u]

Sounds to me like the same 'events' spoken in different 'terms', much like all of the parables found in the scriptures.

What did Christ say on the cross?

Joh 19:30  When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar,
    he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.[/list:u]
    IT IS FINISHED... we haven't reached the 'finish line' yet.... Christ has to come and accomplish this same 'work' (of the Father's) in us that He finished at the cross.... baptizing us into HIS death... that we might be resurrected into HIS life... but as far as God is concerned IT IS DONE.  [-o<  

And that is what the seventh trumpet sounded by the seventh angel and the seventh vial poured out by the seventh angel signifies.

Not seeing a "mid" event here.... between the sounding of the trumpets and the pouring out of the vials....

We are saved from His wrath, not tribulation... we are going through tribulation now.  It is THROUGH tribulation that we enter into the kingdom of God.

Act 14:22  
    Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.[/list:u]
    Chrissie
    Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.