bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tranquil  (Read 4608 times)

Falconn003

Tranquil
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »

This is a tranquil part of me i rarely ever share with anyone outside my close nit family.

Alot of my emotions resonates from the music i hear and poetry i read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtrSM-Pa-TQ&mode=related&search=

One evening,as we sat in my parked blck Camaro t-top z28 at a city park with this tune i open my heart to my second wife, and basically said to her " have your way with my heart for there is nothing i can do to direct you but pray and hope God does".

I was just comng out of my divorce and here i just met this wonderful person full of radiance and enthusiasm in life, and i prayed in fear " please God do not let me mess up this relationship "

I basicaly just let it ride sort-of-speak and let God's will be done. now each day, i thank God for the the Sun he rises for me and the night he covers me in my sleep.

To this day i am grateful and relief for that leap of FAITH i took in trusting my 2nd wife.

With so much music in our lives, it is ever a wonder how both of us never drown in our sea of emotions to everything around us we share, from our courting, to finding Bible-Truths, to the birth of our 3rd son. This is a rollercoaster of ups and downs, of good and evil and i thank God for each mealsy second of my second chance at life after the near death experiance due to the rollover accident.

I pray in your tranquility you find that place of solace in your minds as i do now. And this i share with my Spiritual family now even.

God bless
Rodger
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:08:58 PM by Falconn003 »

Redbird

Re: Tranquil
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 05:09:27 PM »

Dear Rodger,

That was lovely. 
Thank you.

Lisa

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »

Hello Rodger

As you know I am unable to access UTube but I did want to post that I enjoyed the title you have chosen for this Thread. It calls to mind a very important Scripture for me that is speaking loud and clear to me.

What I find also significant is that the particular Scripture is at the END of the Scriptures in Rev 22 the LAST Chapter in verse 11 Here it is....He who is unrighteous, unjust, wicked, let him be unrighteous still; and he who is filthy, vile, impure, let him be filthy still; and he who is righteous, just, upright, in right standing with God, let him do right still; and he who is holy, let him be holy still.

For me there is much tranquility in these precious words.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 06:08:43 PM »

What you share reminds me that the wicked will be brought before the Lamb of God and His Angels. By contrast they will experience the deep regret for ever having harmed or thought a evil word against Him because HIS beauty and perfection will be laid bare before their evil and unrepentant hardened hearts and His goodness will surely lead to repentance and bitter tears of their remorse.

I can just imagine you enjoying the moments of peace and love with your family in the sounds of His Glory that fills the earth. The sounds of song to HIM in your heart, make no mistake, are heard in His Heart.

Blessed Peace to you

iris

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:29:42 PM »

Hi Rodger,

That was beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.

Iris

Sue Creamer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »

Hi Rodger,

Like Arcturus I am also unable to access UTUBE, not even sure what it is...I am showing my lack of computer savvy again.  However, you said something that touched me which was:

"Some evenings we sit in the back yard and just talk and listen to the sounds of the night."

That is my favorite thing to do in the summer months, I have always felt "the sounds of the night" is the most beautiful music ever created.  I know that to some it is noise, but to me..nothing can compare, or sooth my weary soul like nature can do.  In fact many years ago while sitting outside, I was inspired to write a song and I simply titled it "Beauty of the Night".   

Thanks for sharing and for the memory.
Sue Ann

Falconn003

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »

For those of you who can not see youtube, the tune is " behind the waterfall " by David Lanz

Every summer here in San Antonio,tx they sponser all sorts of smooth Jazz fest, many we try to attend.

My wife at that time was experiancing different tast in music for the 1st time, and just adored the moments we share discovering music so soothing to the soul.

One genre of music constant in our lives is smoothe Jazz/new age music. 

Our favorite from David lanz is " Desert Rain "

Rodger
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:57:44 PM by Falconn003 »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 03:21:30 PM »

Hello Rodger

Today I especially went to try to obtain the CD by David Lanz and here in Africa they have never heard of him!!! ::)

Anyway,  I f-e-e-l the gentle and deep healing embrace that this music inspires as reflected by the responses you have received. Though in a way I am deaf because I can not listen to the music, I hear through the sight of the words and the meanings released the depth expressed of the beauty you have shared.

Peace to you

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.