bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why close non combative threads? Is space on this site limited?  (Read 9928 times)

carol70

Re: Why close non combative threads? Is space on this site limited?
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

I'm throwing in my $.02, because I can. :)

I previously had the pleasure of moderating a forum and it's amazing how people go under the assumption that these forums should operate as a democracy ruled by all.  This is a privately owned, financed, and managed website.  The moderators have a job to do and they don't have to answer to anyone but the owners of the site - period.  If you don't like the way things are done here, go elsewhere.

It's really quite simple.

ciy

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »

Tim
How anyone could get so mad as to leave in a huff is beyond me.  In all due respect and really no harm meant, you seem to be chasing the wind.  You say that all you want is an answer.  I believe one was given by Kat several posts ago

"If you are asked to let a subject drop, or a particular subject is off limits then please abide by what the moderators ask. Don’t necessarily expect a reason for the request, many things go on behind the scenes of the forum and the moderators are doing what they feel is best."

You may not like the answer, but that is one of the rules of the forum.  I hope you continue to seek the truth and if you are looking for the Pool of Siloam it is in the Word. (Purely a joke.  I have been there and may be back again so do not take offense)

I hope to see you on here again.
CIY

josh

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 06:38:54 PM »

Good Afternoon Folks,

I believe this thread has run it's course.

Let's move on to something more constructive and beneficial for the members of this forum, as well as our guests.

God's Peace to you all.
Josh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.