bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hi i am moises...  (Read 6713 times)

acomplishedartis

hi i am moises...
« on: August 08, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »

hi to everybody my name is moises
i already have some time reading the articles on the site and enjoy them a lot,,,
i think i found the link to bibletruths like around 2 years ago while i was looking something for a website that i was bulding.

about me, iam a screen printer designer and also i am from mexico(around the center), i like to travel, and apreciate art, i think the most of the articles on the site are good peaces of art with a lot of beuty on them.

if my english get confusing at sometimes,,,i am just trying hard.
like also i will be trying to keep my self visiting the site often.

well i think this is what i got to say for now, and i hope that everyone is doing fine.

Shmeggly

Re: hi i am moises...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 02:22:53 PM »

Hi!   :)  From Canada!  Welcome and peace to you....James

Sue Creamer

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 02:25:27 PM »

Hi Mosies,

Welcome!  I am from Maryland in the USA.  Seems that everyone who comes to this site says they have been reading for about two years before they join the forum.  I am new also,  and hope you will enjoy the site as I do.     :)

Sue Ann

iris

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 04:11:31 PM »

Iris

Kat

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 04:59:52 PM »

Hi Mosies,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
Don't worry about your English, it looked fine. 
It would be nice to hear more about your area of the world I've never been to Mexico.  I'm form The Miss. gulf coast.
Well hope you will join in, we have really good fellowship and would like to hear from you too.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

pilgrim

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »

i think i found the link to bibletruths like around 2 years ago while i was looking something for a website that i was building.

Good to have you here...I am new also and coincidentally I was developing a website similar to this one and wanted to use the address BibleTruth. Most bible truth sites were taken so I went to all and checked them out and about 7 months ago began to read here. Something kept blocking completing my site. God is here, you and I are here, and the called and chosen are here!! May we all stay here and complete what God has planned for us all...

fond regards...
Pilgrim
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 03:03:30 AM by pilgrim »

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 10:22:35 PM »

Welcome Moise

Glad to have you join the forum. Do not worry about your style of writing. All of here are truth seekers. I am from Nashville,TN midsoutheast area of USA

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 10:32:23 PM »

So glad you are here Moises.You are among friends.  If you type in a spanish word or two that will be ok! :D

DuluthGA

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 12:26:47 AM »

MOISES, I'M GLAD YOU ARE HERE

Greetings from the Atlanta, Georgia area.  No worries about your English, it is fine. My God-son Riccardo is here from Mexico City!!  He is a wonderful 26-year-old young man, the youngest of twelve children!

Do not hesitate to join in by asking a question or making a comment or posting more about yourself.

This forum is favored by God to have you!  :)
With joy,
Janice

GODSown1

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »

Hey!! Welcum! Moises,
                            I thort it was Moses 4 abit der lol! :), GODBlesS! U, GOD has certainly bort U 2 da right place brother/sister?? cant wait 4 all ur knowledge 2 b shared, & dont worry abowt da way u write, az U can C I certainly dont lol! haha! :D :), Peace 2 U & ur family in CHRIST JESUS.
                             muchLOVE!! Pera

acomplishedartis

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 03:32:56 PM »

Hi Mosies,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
Don't worry about your English, it looked fine. 
It would be nice to hear more about your area of the world I've never been to Mexico.  I'm form The Miss. gulf coast.
Well hope you will join in, we have really good fellowship and would like to hear from you too.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

ey
i feel very welcomed now,

about mexico i should post some pictures someday, For me life is kind of quetly around here, sine fours years ago (exept this year) i had been visiting USA on the summers and sometimes stayed longer, thats why i know english.
I am glad i joined here, hopefully soon i can share some of my writing and some of my ideas that i had not many persons to share with before that may would apreciate them.
 Anyways some of this is in spanish i will have to traslate it.

thanks to everyone that have been welcomed me kindly

LittleBear

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 12:33:48 AM »

Hi Moises,

Welcome!!! You are in the right place!

Ursula

SixFour

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 11:32:07 AM »

Welcome Brother!
 ;D

James

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 03:48:42 AM »

i already have some time reading the articles on the site and enjoy them a lot,,,
i think i found the link to bibletruths like around 2 years ago while i was looking something for a website that i was bulding.

about me, iam a screen printer designer and also i am from mexico(around the center), i like to travel, and apreciate art, i think the most of the articles on the site are good peaces of art with a lot of beuty on them.

well i think this is what i got to say for now, and i hope that everyone is doing fine.

ola moises,
i am excited to hear you are from mexico. my daughter is getting married new year's eve in san migeul de allende.  are you close to there?  she has traveled there many many times and loved it so much she wanted san miguel to be where she got married.  it will be my first time there but she says once i am there i won't want to come back to texas. i live in austin. i am glad you found us, or actually that God lead you to us, just like He did or each and every one of us here. i am pretty new to the forum myself. it is a grand place to meet others who are like minded because most of the time, actually all of the time, i am finding that no one, except for those on bible-truths are like minded to what God has shown me/us. i personally feel a little lonely in my daily life, until i get online to the forum and remember my brothers and sisters in Christ are here. 

adios amigo,
claudia

skydreamers

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

ola moises,
i am excited to hear you are from mexico. my daughter is getting married new year's eve in san migeul de allende.  are you close to there?  she has traveled there many many times and loved it so much she wanted san miguel to be where she got married.  it will be my first time there but she says once i am there i won't want to come back to texas. i live in austin. i am glad you found us, or actually that God lead you to us, just like He did or each and every one of us here. i am pretty new to the forum myself. it is a grand place to meet others who are like minded because most of the time, actually all of the time, i am finding that no one, except for those on bible-truths are like minded to what God has shown me/us. i personally feel a little lonely in my daily life, until i get online to the forum and remember my brothers and sisters in Christ are here. 

adios amigo,
claudia

hi claudia

sorry it took me a few day to answer you, i just came from a little trip and was not able too.
Well i am not that far from san Miguel de allende (about 3 hours) i just visited there for the first time like a moth ago and i loved it too, and yes maybe you will want to stay there, i think it would be a good place to stay for some time to focus on reading or writing. I went to film festival a few time ago and i found this about san miguel, it could may interesting you www.lostandfoundinmexico.com
i know what are you talking about loneliness at some times, i like to travel a lot but all i have found out is that new places are easy get used to them, but when you find people with different type of thinking of the majority about their way of living, it really encorage me.
i am glad i came here, i had some time wanting to join but i was not sure if i was ready, now i dont care that anymore, all i know is what god have showed to me and that's all i need for now, i guess.

thanks fr welcome me,

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »

Bueno dias senor Moises,

Perhaps you can teach us some conversational Spanish and share some of your life experiences.
American English uses many Spanish words and French and German also; this could be fun.  Please relax and share your personal understanding as much as it is comfortable for you.  We all are in God's family and need to draw closer together.

me llamo 'Roberto' (bob)

Welcome from Indiana Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.