bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from Washington (state)  (Read 5159 times)

dawnnnny

Greetings from Washington (state)
« on: August 08, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I started diving into Ray's website probably about 3 or 4 weeks ago.  I'm on Part XII of his Lake of Fire series.  Wow.... a better word isn't available right now    :)

I have been a believer for over 20 years but my journey still feels very "new".  I guess I would have to say that I'm not one of those called out because I was never "in" the church (at least not on a normal schedule of attendance, which maybe is a good thing).  And like all of you I'm sure, many of my beliefs have evolved. 

What's kind of funny is that I have pretty much always questioned things taught in church.  God has blessed  me with a strong desire to know Him, to study His word, etc.  I find the truths I believe now are so different than 10, 15 or 20 years ago.  It is so exciting to me when He honors my search.  I feel that Ray's website was a nugget of gold in this journey and I'm so excited that I was led there.

I have to tell myself to slow down though.  I want to consume it all NOW (lol), but I know it will take time (and lots more reading and rereading) to absorb everything.

Anyway, its nice that we have this "fellowship" with people of like beliefs and I look forward to spending lots of time here. 

Blessings!

Dawn

Kat

Re: Greetings from Washington (state)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »

Hi Dawn,

It is good that you have joined us here  :)
I know what you mean, when I stumbled onto BT I was glued to the computer for months.  It was so great to finally have the Bible make sense.  It did take a lot of reading to get a good grip on it though.
We have great fellowship here, so do join in. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 09:42:05 PM »

Iris

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »

Welcom aboard Dawnny

Look forward to more posts. There is so much to read and learn. All of us are on this walk.

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »

Dawn, glad you are here.  I could identify w/ everything you said!! :D

DuluthGA

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 11:36:38 PM »

I"M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE, DAWNNY

I too could very much relate to what you said.  It is thrilling to FIND TREASURE... and if I may whisper in your ear... THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH MORE ahead!!  :)

I thank God for your presence here!
Janice

dawnnnny

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »

oh my goodness, what a wonderful welcome from everyone - thank you!
I'm sitting here after just reading another installment, with tears in my eyes at discovering....that I'm the beast of Revelations!  I think not that long ago, this idea would have offended me, but strangely enough, after reading the last scripture...

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; [PURGING all who look upon Him] And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned [refined] in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was as the SUN SHINING IN HIS STRENGTH [no longer a physical body with HOLES in it].
    And when I saw Him [in my SPIRIT] I fell at His feet as DEAD. And He laid His right hand upon ME [as He will upon YOU], saying unto ME [and unto YOU],
    FEAR NOT" (Rev. 1:10-17).

I sat here and wept.....what constantly amazes me is the more I learn of my sin, myself, the more His glory shines upon me - a REAL presence unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I am so excited to be in this new leg of the journey.  Thank you all again!

rk12201960

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:40:07 PM »

Welcome Dawn,

It is good to hear how God has opened your eyes and heart.

Keep close to God and He will keep close to you.

God bless.
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

SixFour

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »

Welcome dawnnnny!

Your words have been very encouraging!

'Glad you are here!

James

LittleBear

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 12:28:03 AM »

Hi Dawn,

Welcome! You are getting all these amazing treasures all at one time. Keep reading. It only gets better!

Ursula

skydreamers

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 07:26:26 PM »

gmik

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »

Bless you Dawn for that testimony!  Not many want to know that they are indeed the beast!  It was awesome when I read it.  I am so naive and Ray was leading up to it and I never SAW it coming!!!!!  So it hit me between the eyes....and I don't know why or how...but I knew at once IT WAS TRUE! 

rick

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 10:10:56 PM »

WELCOME,WELCOME, AND WELCOME. GLAD YOU ARE HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.