bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray has been Rebuked  (Read 5130 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Ray has been Rebuked
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:58:55 AM »

This is my prayer...Father open Mr. Smiths eyes to the many people he is causing to fall away from Christ. It is my prayer by the power of the living god which is a trinity, the father the son and the holy ghost, that this entire site be removed from the web. This site is definately contradicting your word my lord, in the mighty name of Jesus I rebuke any words, given from Mr Ray Smith, and god i pray that you bring clarity to anyone who has heard any of Mr. Smiths Contradictions. The bible says there will be many who come in his name, but many will be false prophets. Father weed out the fake christians in Jesus name and do not allow them to speak into your peoples lives. I love you my lord, my savior all mighty and power trinity. For God I will live and for god i will die, in the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen

How can you tell people there is no hell, when the bible clearly states that there is in more than one verse. How dare you try and take away from Gods words. You should repent and ask whatever God you serve for forgiveness!! I will continue to pray that your shown the light!!
But untill he does i am praying that your site does not turn anyone away from the real word of god. I know the God I serve personally, and my god does not lie. Wish we all could be like my God. The only 1 true living god. The father, the son, and the holy ghost!! Blessed
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.