bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What did ray say about this?  (Read 5001 times)

gudazdead

What did ray say about this?
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:17:31 AM »

I've looked and I can't find it.
What did ray say that jesus was?
I think he said that he was not the son of god but the intermediary between god and man, right?
Didn't he say that jesus was basically the man chosen by god to be an intermediary, so he would just be a man right?

Where are the scriptures on this?

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: What did ray say about this?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

What did ray say that jesus was?
I think he said that he was not the son of god but the intermediary between god and man, right?

No that is absolutely not right and is why you can't find it.  Ray does not say Jesus is not the son of God, in many many places he states the opposite.

In just one writing on the trinity lie he states that Jesus is the son of the Father many times.
http://bible-truths.com/trinity.html

Have you read Ray's writings?

Craig
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:39:24 AM by Craig »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:20:11 AM »

From Ray's paper that Craig linked above;

Who [Jesus], being inherently in the form of God, deems it not pillaging [taking by force or plundering] to be EQUAL WITH GOD" (Phil. 2:6).

Is Christ worthy of worship? YES HE IS!

"And lo! A leper, coming to Him, WORSHIPED Him, saying..." (Mat. 8:2),

"lo! One approaching Him [Jesus], a chief, WORSHIPED Him..." (Mat. 9:18),

"Now those in the ship WORSHIP Him, saying, ‘truly, God’s Son art Thou!’"

"Yet she, coming, WORSHIPS Him, saying, ‘Lord, help me!’" (Mat. 15:25).

So Christ is called "God," and did not consider it pillaging to be "equal" with God, and was often "worshiped."

Jesus IS God! True, but this fact does NOT make Him the FATHER! Let us always read and believe the Scriptures. The English word "God" is translated from the Greek word Theos which means PLACER or DISPOSER. ANYONE to whom the Father gives such an office of "placer or disposer" is a God! Notice what God says in Psalm 82:6,

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

Jesus explains this verse for us:

"Jesus answered them, ‘Is it not written in your law, that ‘I say you are gods’? If He said those were gods, to whom the word of God came [and the scripture can not be annulled], are you saying to Him Whom the Father hallows and dispatches into the world that You are blaspheming,’ seeing that I said, ‘Son of God am I’? If I am not doing My Father’s works, do not believe Me. Yet if I am doing them, and if ever you are not believing Me, be believing the works, that you may be knowing and believing that in Me is the Father, and I am in the Father."

Okay then, let’s notice a few very important points. Jesus never came out and said "I AM GOD!" He always called Himself, "The Son OF God." Recall that Jesus did not consider it "pillaging" to be equal with God. That is, he didn’t need to steal, or take His office by FORCE, because His God, the Father, GAVE ALL THINGS TO HIM FREELY! Though Jesus is certainly "God," we must always remember that everything that made Him "God" (like His Father), WAS GIVEN TO HIM!

This theme runs through many of the articles posted on http://bible-truths.com/

That is why we implore everyone; Please read the articles!

His Peace to you,

Joe

DizzyD

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 02:02:10 PM »

Dear gudazdead,
                                       You must have gotten Ray's teachings mixed up with creflo dollar's teachings. creflo says that Jesus was only a man with the anointing. The difference between what Ray teaches and creflo's (and most of churchianity) is that Ray teaches and believes the scriptures.

Bud

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »

Hello gudazdead

Here is who Ray says Jesus Christ is. You will find more about this teaching at
 http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html

WHO IS THIS MAN, THE CHRIST?

Just Who is Jesus Christ? Many have but a superficial knowledge of the real Jesus. And those who have studied the Scriptures deeply, are but scratching the surface of the real Christ. Jesus Christ is a whole lot more than the humble carpenter from Nazareth, Who was born of a virgin and died on a cross. JESUS CHRIST IS EVERYTHING! Everything that ever was, is, or shall be is found in Christ! He is the very CREATOR, SUSTAINER, AND ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. God the Father has never directly made Himself known to humanity. It was Jesus Christ Who came to reveal the Father to mankind.

God the Father,

"Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His SON, Whom He hath appointed HEIR OF ALL THINGS, by whom also He MADE THE WORLDS; Who being the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholds ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high" (Heb. 1:2-3).

"Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power or darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of HIS DEAR SON: In Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by Him were ALL THINGS CREATED, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM [Jesus Christ], AND FOR HIM [Jesus Christ]:

And He is BEFORE ALL THINGS, and by Him ALL THINGS CONSIST. And He is the HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: Who is the beginning, the firstborn form the dead, that in ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE. For it pleased the Father that IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULLNESS DWELL. And having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to RECONCILE ALL UNTO HIMSELF; by Him, I say, whether in earth or in heaven" (Col. 1:12:20).

"I am Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY" (Rev. 1:8).

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM: and without Him was not any thing made that was made. IN HIM WAS LIFE; and the life was the light of men" (John 1:1-3).

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham WAS, I AM" (John 8:58). "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shall thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me to you" (Ex. 3:14).

Jesus Christ was the GOD of the Old Testament! Jesus Christ was JEHOVAH! Moses SAW and HEARD Jehovah, yet John tells us that,

"No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, HE HAS DECLARED HIM" (John 1:18).

And this,

"And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, has born witness of Me. Ye have neither HEARD HIS VOICE at any time, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE" (John 5:37).

"For the Father judges no man, but has committed ALL JUDGMENT UNTO THE SON" (John 5:22).

"And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH" (Matt. 28:18).

"Moreover, brethren, I would not that you should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST" (I Cor. 10:1-4).

And contrary to popular Christian tradition, Jesus did NOT say that He would build His church upon Peter. "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter [Greek, petros, a piece of detached stone or rock], and upon THIS ROCK` [Greek, petra {a different kind of rock}, a mass of rock that cannot be moved as in Matt. 7:24 and 27:60, which is distinct from petros which is a smaller detached rock that can be moved] will I built MY CHURCH; and the gates of the unseen [hades] shall not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:18). Jesus named Simon, "Cephas"(Peter is the Greek translation of Cephas which is Chaldee):

"And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, He said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone" (John 1:42),

that is, a smaller detached stone or rock in contrast to Himself Who is a huge unmovable mass of foundational BEDROCK. See Luke 6:48. The Church of the Living God is build upon CHRIST, not Peter! And so it is upon this SPIRITUAL, unmovable, foundational, bedrock of Jesus Christ that we are to be built into a new spiritual creation.

The more you read the revelations and inspired teachings that are coming to us from God through Ray, the more you will come to know God and His Son Jesus Christ. All of Ray's teachings are about the Son of the Father.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 04:03:23 PM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »

gudazdead

You will also discover some amazing insights at this audio teaching by Ray.

http://bible-truths.com/audio/WS_10001.WMA

Peace to you

LittleBear

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »

Thanks Arcturus for bringing forward that teaching of Ray's.

It's wonderful to re-read those articles. I'm in awe that Jesus is Jehovah of the OT.

I'm also going to listen to the audio when I have the chance. I'm looking forward to the amazing insights. :)

Love,

Ursula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 03:13:00 AM »

Enjoy Ursula.

The Lord has blessed Ray to be able to communicate with a sound mind and by comparison to others who want to bring credibility to their way of thinking, he simply and deftly shows how wrong they are. It is quite funny at times to see it! Those who want you to believe THEM not Christ, are very serious and heavily laden with nonsense! Ray is so clear and full of the light of Christ by contrast!

Peace to you

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.