bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4667 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:02:26 AM »

Ray,

I want to thank you for your web site. I came out of doctrine in 2005 and I found Eby's writings but I have learned more fundamentals reading your site. I had been studying with Shepherd's Chapel (Arnold Murray) for 10 years and thought I knew everything and no one could have changed my mind but then God works in mysterious ways. A fellow student was also teaching, King's Chapel by Lance Knight that taught the same as Shepherd's Chapel but I was drawn more to Lance because of his deeper spiritual teaching. Then all of a sudden in 2005 Lance pulled down his web site and his study materials and said church was over that he had a revelation and called for repentance and throwing out all that we thought we knew. Most students thought he was crazy and that it was the work of satan. I don't know if you know anything about Shepherd's Chapel but it is very focused on satan coming first and deceiving the whole world except "us chosen ones", a very carnal teaching. That was a huge wake up call for me and I have thrown out all the old doctrine, it was a scary time to lose your foundation of belief but after experiencing it and looking back I can see how God worked in my life to the good. It took 2 years to realize what happened and Lance posted his witness to the changes that occurred.

Anyway thank you for your part and that God lead you to do this. Someone posted your link on a health blog and it caught my eye.

Susan

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.