bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4319 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »

A friend told me to read what you wrote on the tithe.  I totally agree.  After being in bondage for most of my life regarding the tithe it is wonderful to be set straight!!  I got very curious about the other things you have on your site.  I was brought up in an Assembly of God church and then got involved in Word of Faith movement but left a few years ago.  They both taught people go to hell.  Sometimes when I would think about it I just couldn't understand how you could go there and NEVER get out.  I just couldn't comprehend people being tortured for an eternity.  So, reading what you wrote about it is to say the least an EYE-OPENER.  It is wonderful that everyone gets saved!!  Of course, with my history I am almost scared to believe it because what if it's too good to be true but isn't that God?!!!  I think it's wonderful how you get to the true meaning of words because then you do arrive at the truth.  I am continuing to read on and you are kicking over lots of "holy" cows but God has been doing a lot of that since I started to study stuff out on my own.   

God bless!!
NJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.