bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 11:11  (Read 10331 times)

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
11:11
« on: April 20, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »

Hi guys,
I know some of you will think of this as very weird-strange. Since about 3 years ago I started to notice 11:11 and 1:11 on my computer screen clock, clock radio etc. etc.  basically where ever you had a posibility of these numbers turn up I would come across them...Why ..I trully don't know...I wonder if you guys can shed any light on the subject.

ps. Sometimes I get the feeling It's my guardian angel reminding me that he's there [it's] there.

God bless you all.
John

SpirituallyMinded

11:11 me too!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 02:40:32 PM »

Hi John,

I have seen that time since I was in my early 20's (i'll be 45 this year), so it's not a coincidence.  I think there is something very significant to the number, and I have asked God many times to explain it to me.  My kids used to joke about it, when the clock turned 11:11, they'd sing the Twilight Zone tune!  Funny, that's what I was feeling, like something was going to happen to me on Nov. 11, or at that time.  I wake at night (if going to bed before 11) and see those numbers. I see them in the day, on the computer, in my car driving to the school. If anyone has any suggestions about the numbers (as numbers are very important to God)... I would love to hear it.

Thanks for giving me confirmation that I'm not nuts, John!!!

Be blessed!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 03:15:43 PM »

well perhaps read the articles at mikes website about all the numbers significants in the bible, maybe 11 has a significance to God in the bible? Perhaps that would help shed some light.

SpirituallyMinded

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »

Thank you for your help! I'll take a look!

God bless you!

gmik

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 08:54:52 PM »

HI. I never thought one way or another about this number but for some reason that was the time my husband and I used in order to remember to pray for our son in the Marines.  It was easy to notice on digital.  I would love to know if there is some spiritual meaning.  Now that our son is out of the Marines, I haven't noticed it much.

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 09:08:39 PM »

Gen8:13-And it came to pass in the six hundredth and FIRST year, in the FIRST month,The FIRST day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Kevin

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 09:27:48 PM »

Okay, if I start noticing this 1111 every time I turn around you guys are gonna get it :lol:

gmik

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 09:48:51 PM »

:twisted: lol

mannonthecross

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 06:03:26 PM »

Hello,
Peace & Joy to all of our brothers & sisters at this forum. My husband Tom & I are new here. We have been studying with Ray, Mike & you guys since last May.

I posted this reply earlier, but I don't think I did it correctly. So who knows where it's floating around or could be a duplicate  :oops:

We, too, have seen 111, 1:11, 11:1, etc. on the clock, license plastes grocery receipts, computer, etc. It is NO coincidence. It's just one way God get's our attention (did He not get your attention with all the 1's?  :D )

So, what is He saying? Well, by seeking Him in prayer & in His Word, He will lead us to where we're going  :roll:  Rather, where we should be going LOL (does that mean laugh out loud?)

As foolish as this may sound to some, God is communicating this way with our carnal minds. He is meeting us exactly where we are.

A few of the places He has led us over the years with multiples of 1 are Matt 11:11, Eph 1:11, & Heb 11:1. His timing in all of these signposts was perfect for where we were & the questions we were asking & for the encouragement that we needed at that time.

The most recent revelation, just the other day was Jn 1:11. This was another encouragement for us & we believe for all of us here at this forum that just as Jesus was not received as Truth, neither shall we be received for sharing God's Truth. This is the price, we too, will pay for Truth, just as did our Lord & Savior.

Since that time of seeing 1's, starting so long ago, the Lord has been speaking to us through His word with mutiples of 2's & 4's that are right on time!

God's blessing & grace on your quest for the "pearl of great price" & the "treasure in the field".

mannonthecross

gmik

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 09:13:43 PM »

hey, welcome to the forum.  Thanks for the scripture references-I never thought to look those up-duh! I am a teacher and I kid you not my first lesson today was "ok kids turn to page 111!"  So I think I better look up those references!

tracy

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 12:31:26 AM »

I have had something similar happen to me.  When I was in my late teens I would ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night and the clock would read 3:33.  I could open my eyes and wait and when I'd look it would just turn to 3:34. I would check the time during the day and 3:33.  It happened all the time!!!  It hasn't happened in a while, but whenever I check the time and it is 3:33, I get freaked out.

Tracy

mannonthecross

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

Quote from: tracy
I have had something similar happen to me.  When I was in my late teens I would ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night and the clock would read 3:33.  I could open my eyes and wait and when I'd look it would just turn to 3:34. I would check the time during the day and 3:33.  It happened all the time!!!  It hasn't happened in a while, but whenever I check the time and it is 3:33, I get freaked out.

Tracy

Hey Tracy,

Don't get freaked out-Just be a foo' for Jesus! :lol:

Try this one for size & see how it fits. Jer 33:3-"Call to me & I will answer you & show you great & unsearchable things you do not know".

Wooohooo! Hallelujah!!! Is that not an awesome revelation & invitation from our Father to you! Yes, indeed, you bet it is girlfriend!

That has happened to us many, many times; and it was at the precise moment that Father was wanting us to listen to Him intently & we were too busy doing other things. :cry:

Don't let the cares of this world, stop up your ears & close your eyes, because the Creator of the universe has something to say to you.

This is just too cool.  8)

Blessings to you, my sister,
Marianne

mannonthecross

Re: 11:11
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

Quote from: gmik
hey, welcome to the forum.  Thanks for the scripture references-I never thought to look those up-duh! I am a teacher and I kid you not my first lesson today was "ok kids turn to page 111!"  So I think I better look up those references!

Hey Gena,

So, do ya think "ok kids turn to page 111", was a coincidence? Of course, you don't.  So what's He saying to ya? Huh? Huh? Can you share? (I don't know what age group you teach, but do I sound just like them?) :D
I just get sooooo excited when I see Father in action  :!:

God definitely IS good all the time.

Bein' a foo' for Jesus,
Marianne

tracy

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 02:06:57 PM »

Thanks Marianne!  I always knew that "someone" was trying to tell me something....I just didn't know who or what.  It's cool to look back and see Jesus working in my life that far back, and to see it for the first time today!  Like "look, remember that? that was ME!!"    Tracy

mannonthecross

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »

Quote from: tracy
Thanks Marianne!  I always knew that "someone" was trying to tell me something....I just didn't know who or what.  It's cool to look back and see Jesus working in my life that far back, and to see it for the first time today!  Like "look, remember that? that was ME!!"    Tracy

Tracy,

Amen! Praise God! Amen!!

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 01:09:31 PM »

Hi everyone,
Thank you all for your inputs and I am sorry it's taken me so long to reply.
I'm just as confused about the 1's as I ever was. When I see the 1's I try and think if it's some sort of a sign and ask myself...what was I thinking about when I saw the 1's OR what am I doing right now as the 1's appeared...Is it something good or is it some sort of evil just playing tricks on me ? Sometimes it gives me cold shivers down my back and I sometimes can get quiet cranky at the fact that I've been made to look at the 1's...sometimes it feels as if something is pushing [not physically] me to look at the time or whatever so as to expose the 1's. Something is shoving my nose in them and I don't know who or why !! The ONLY thing I am certain of is that I am not imagining this or looking for the 1's on purpose...so I am certain it's some sort of a sign BUT that is all at this time I do know....Apart from seeing combinations of 1's such as 11:11, 1:11 & 11:1.....The strangest thing happened not too long ago, I was visiting a client and as I signed in to the visitors book and received my ID pass guess what number it was....yes 11111
Cheers and GOD Bless you all....John
BTW The client [company] wasn't anyone special.....Just a large tobacco wholesaler in Australia.....no I don't smoke...lol !!

mannonthecross

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

Hi John,

I would like to respond to your post in the way that I believe God's Spirit is leading me.

You said:
I'm just as confused about the 1's as I ever was.

Me:
First of all, as you know, or you should know that "God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..." (1 Cor 14:33) So, who is causing your confusion? Does God sanction it for His purposes? Of course, He does, as He is the first cause of all! (That's another topic)

You said:
Is it something good or is it some sort of evil just playing tricks on me ? Sometimes it gives me cold shivers down my back and I sometimes can get quiet cranky at the fact that I've been made to look at the 1's...sometimes it feels as if something is pushing [not physically] me to look at the time or whatever so as to expose the 1's. Something is shoving my nose in them and I don't know who or why !!

I'll ask you this:
Does God have your attention or are you totally focused on the natural occurences of the 1's?  Remember 1 Cor 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."

Brother, our Lord reveals Himself to us through dreams, visions, in all of the creation around us, in every face we see, etc., just to name a few. Do you think that perhaps He cannot reveal Himself to us through numbers? Now, I'm not talking about numerology, or Kubalah, or whatever other occult practice that is employed by people. I'm talking about honest to goodness spiritual communication between Creator & His creation.

Job 33:14-16-"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; then He openeth the ears of men, & sealeth their instruction,..."

I have no doubt that this is happening to you. Been there & been confused. But in that, we (my husband & I) knew that we knew that we knew Father was speaking to us in it. So we sought Him with everything that was in us. If you're seeking the Lord, evil will not prevail.

Matt 7:9-11-"Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, knows how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them
that ask Him?"

My counsel to you, John, is to get on your face before God & seek His face with everything that is within you. He will not disappoint you.

A good place to start in His Word would be Heb 11:1-Faith is being sure of what we hope for & certain of what we do not see. (paraphrased) Amen?!

Be Blessed in Jesus Name, John. God's Peace & Joy to you,
Tom & Marianne

gmik

ll:ll
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 02:15:32 AM »

Hey, tom and marianne----I just posted on the thread about Ray's paper.   Check the time.  I am not kidding.    11:11!!!

mannonthecross

Re: ll:ll
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 07:13:59 PM »

Quote from: gmik
Hey, tom and marianne----I just posted on the thread about Ray's paper.   Check the time.  I am not kidding.    11:11!!!

Gena,
"Ain't" no coincidence that you posted at 11:11! What say you?!
Check it out-

But if I am praying and begging and pleading for something that is not in His will, isn't it His will that I am praying and begging etc....

Also, Praying amiss so we can consume on our own lusts.  How can I pray amiss if it is God inspiring me to pray?  Wouldn't it still be in God's plan that I am praying that way?

Darn tootin' it's God's will that you're praying & begging... & that it God's plan & inspiration that you're praying amiss... Why? Are you ready for the answer? OK then...

TO REVEAL YOUR HEART!!

Jer 17:9  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Eze 14:3  Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be inquired of at all, by them?

In this case 11:11 (1111) is a triple witness to #1, God, Himself; in other words, "Listen up!" (to that which He is wanting to reveal to you).

But isn't it quite interesting that Luke 11:11 (12,13), is the result of praying according to the Father's will.

Hebrews 11:11, faith, is praying according to the Father's will.

Jeremiah 11:11 is reaping what was sown & God will not answer them.

Numbers 11:11-Moses is crying out to God because of the ungrateful  people. In verse 16, God answered & told Moses what to do, because Moses was praying the Father's will.

Trusting in the Father,
Tom & Marianne

gmik

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 07:25:08 PM »

Thanks! I want to study this out!  :idea:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.