bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Loving Christian  (Read 5502 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A Loving Christian
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:11:14 PM »

"Go on to hell were [where?] you belong maggot!"  Wow.  You just gotta love those christians.
Ray

Go on to hell were you belong maggot! It's fascinating to imagine that someone as stupid as you can even breath and keep itself alive. You not only don't believe the word of God, but you obviously can't even read and/or comprehend plain English. Boy, I am not even inclined to wade through that dunghill of a website of yours to get an idea of just how fouled up it is. You poor fool, you don't even know what the "unpardonable sin" is, and I seriously doubt that you know anyone that knows what it is, along with probably a hundred plus other false/private blasphemous pharisaical satanic interpretations.
  Love, Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: A Loving Christian
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »

I must say that's impressive for someone like you. How fortunate that your stooge followers are to have someone like you leading enlightening and watching out for (scamming, bamboozling - talk about the blind leading the blind) them. Matthew 23:33,Proverbs 27:12

Titus 1:11 <----- that's right, that's YOU right there boy.

Have a nice day, sonny boy - Love, Joe (your time is running out sonny - ah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.