bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Anne?  (Read 7429 times)

SandyFla

What happened to Anne?
« on: August 12, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »

Does anyone know where she is? She used to post all the time, but I don't see anything from her lately.

I've been away myself for awhile, so perhaps I missed it. Hope she's OK.

Sandy

DuluthGA

Re: What happened to Anne?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »

And I've been wondering about Robert in New Zealand too. 

Janice

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »

I was wondering about Anne the other day too. ??

John9362

GODSown1

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »

yes Janice same hea,
                          Robert brother where is U is?? lol!  :)

Kat

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:11:04 AM »

Hi Sandy,

If you notice her profile, she has not visited here since April 16.  She gave no explanation as to why she was leaving.  I did hear that she was involved in other interest.  As Ray says the truth is not for everyone.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

hart4god

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 11:34:19 AM »

Kat,

I am not a frequent poster, and most people would never miss me if I left. I am an avid reader and take much of the discussions to heart every day. Anne was certainly prolific at her time. And I certainly sensed she needed this forum for a myriad of reasons. But just because she is not posting or may have "left"... does in no way construe that she has somehow left the truth. And in our busy lives of raising children and walking out the things God has ordained for us (ailing parents, moving households, demanding jobs, disabilities, etc) sometimes it is impossible to be active here.

I hope no one thinks that if you are not "with us" at this forum, you are somehow either against us or lost.... some of us are just taking other paths....or side trips!

I wish Anne well whatever her circumstances and will be blessed all the more if she pops back in sometime.
with love,
judie h.

DizzyD

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 12:11:20 PM »

Hello and blessings to all,
                             I just like judie I also come to look and read.
                       now and again I am compelled to come on and post something but for the most part I play the part of a sponge and just soak up what ever I can and try to retain it. I think judie is right that a lot of us come to lurk and hope to find something that will stick. I have said this before and I will say it again , that most of the time I am in awe of some of the depth of some of these threads and the responses to them. I love coming to this website to get a few (spiritual) crumbs of the (spiritual) feast thats going on here. I have enough vision to see but not thoroughly comprehend and digest but I do enjoy what I am capable of and enjoy when my eyes are opened a little more as time goes by.
                      Blessings to all,
                                    Bud

sasscell

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »

I agree.  It is plain wrong to assert that because someone has left this forum, they have left the Truth...COMPUTER GENERATED FORUM = Truth??  It's obscene!!  Furthermore, RAY doesn't even visit here!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:17:51 PM by sasscell »

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »

I agree.  It is plain wrong to assert that because someone has left this forum, they have left the Truth...FORUM = Truth??  It's obscene!!  Furthermore, RAY doesn't even visit here!!

I agree, poor choice of words, but don't be so quick to pile on, Kat's choice of words.  Do you think it might possible the moderators know a little more to the story than you and that may have led to Kat saying what she said?

Before lighting a match and calling something "obscene" would it have been wise to approach the poster by pm first?  I'm sure Kat meant no harm and would be the first to admit it is wrong to assert someone leaving it the same as not accepting the truth.  There are many out there who are not on this forum who are seekers of the truth.

Craig

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 02:04:47 PM »

I know some people have computer problems and not the money to get it fixed right away. Any number of reasons why we don't hear from someone.

Sue Creamer

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »

Bud,

You have worded so well what is in my own heart.  I see, I understand,  but I have to be content to read
and drink in all the spiritual things brought to light and discussed here in this forum.  I am here because
of God dragging me, and whether I post or not is just not important right now.  I so appreciate all the
great big chunks of spiritual meat I am receiving and I appreciate every point of view and every comment made by the more articulate and the less articulate...we are all of God's purpose and plan.   :) :) :)

Many thanks!
Sue Ann

sasscell

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 02:33:02 PM »

You are right Craig, my statement was a bit inflammatory (sorry Kat)  However, this FORUM can become an idol just as much as anything else can, we must all make sure to keep it in it's proper place.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 02:36:13 PM by sasscell »

Kat

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »

Hello everybody,

Deeply sorry I implied by my post that people who leave this forum, have left the truth.  Yes poor choice of words.  I will not comment on anything I know about someone's personal life, so my comment was out of place.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

sasscell

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 02:49:02 PM »

Sweetly humble post Kat...Kat is my best friends name also. :)

SandyFla

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 02:34:39 PM »

In a sense, I have also left the forum for a time, but not because I've left the truth. I was in the process of changing jobs, and there's a lot of things going on in my life right now, so I don't post--or visit--here as often as I have in the past.

As others have said, I seriously doubt Anne has abandoned the truth. She was having the usual struggles of life, so it's possible she is putting her family first, as she should. Hopefully when the dust clears, she will come back. I really enjoyed her posts.

Love to you all,
Sandy

dawnnnny

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

This made me think of times that I left the church for awhile.  Not that I ever attended one for long periods of time.  But not once did anyone ever call and say "hey are you ok" or "we miss you", etc.  They smile and shake your hand while you're there but if you disappear no one ever seems to notice.  Even when my daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, no one at her church (one that I had attended on and off), ever called to see if I might need some support or offer a kind word.  It really was mind boggling to me.  That was 9 years ago and of course now, I'm understanding why most people in "babylon" are that self-absorbed.

I wonder if maybe a moderator who may know this Anne's email could send her an email saying that people here have missed her.  That might not be in the rules, but sometimes it helps to know that your presence was appreciated.  :)

SandyFla

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »

Dawn, that's terrible! How is your daughter doing now?
Sandy

dawnnnny

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »

HI Sandy,
Thank you for asking!  After a couple years of chemo and a few years of follow-ups she is cancer free and a very healthy 23 year old.  I am so blessed that God saw her (and me) through this.  She was a little trooper through everything and what's funny is that the rare times I couldn't be strong anymore, couldn't be the "mom", she took over and encouraged me.  The blessings from trials is so true, if we only can wait it out and trust Him.  He is always faithful!

SandyFla

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »

That's wonderful!  ;D  I was almost afraid to ask in case it didn't turn out well.

One of my cousins died of leukemia some years ago. We weren't close -- he lived in California and I'm in Florida. I only met him once, back in 1976. I didn't even know he had died until one of my aunts mentioned it.

Sandy

LittleBear

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »

The blessings from trials is so true, if we only can wait it out and trust Him.  He is always faithful!

That's a wonderful encouragement Dawn. Thank you.

Ursula
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.