bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Know your God  (Read 4743 times)

rk12201960

Know your God
« on: August 16, 2007, 10:27:43 PM »

The Lake of Fire                                                     
                                                              PART III

Jesus Christ chose Paul, the WORST, CHIEF, FOREMOST, PREEMINENT SINNER THAT EVER LIVED (huperbole), to be put on PUBLIC DISPLAY for the whole world to see Jesus Christ demonstrating ALL HIS PATIENCE, for a "PATTERN" that will be repeated over, and over, and over again billions and billions of times for all those that Christ will likewise bring to repentance at any second He so desires!!!

Here’s the lesson: If Jesus Christ can bring to repentance, and convert, and save the WORLD’S WORST SINNER THAT HAS EVER LIVED in about 30 seconds, then that drunken cussing uncle of yours (the one you believe is going to hell for all eternity), is NO MATCH FOR THE CONVERTING POWER OF JESUS CHRIST! And ALL OF THE LESSER SINNERS of the world also are no match for the converting, saving power of Jesus Christ. Once the Giant of all sinners has been conquered, converting the sinning MIDGETS will be an easy task!

Has no one ever considered what would happen if God were to strike down Hitler with a BLINDING LIGHT FROM HEAVEN? Do you really think he would shake his fist toward heaven in total human defiance? Well, if you do, you think as a fool! Paul despised the Church of the Loving God. He hated it with ever fiber of his being. He went to great length and personal hardship to seek out and TORTURE the Saints of God. But when God struck him down with a blinding light from heaven, Paul "trembled" (Greek, tremo, dreadful and terrifying FEAR), and was "astonished" (Greek: thambeo, to stupefy, astound, amaze, astonish), and melted like jelly in the noonday SUN!

And some would suppose that Hitler or any LESSER sinner would do otherwise? Well, God didn’t strike down Hitler with a blinding light from heaven, but guess what? HE WILL YET DO IT! And when He does, Hitler will sob like a babbling idiot! He will violently shake and tremble in UTTER DESPAIR AND TERROR, and he will REPENT, make no mistake about it! OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE! God has ways to MAKE carnal-minded, God-defying men and women VOLUNTEER real fast!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who can stand against our GOD and salvation Jesus? 
If our God can do such things know that our problems can be destroyed like this account.
The is NO problem we have that He can't change in a second!

Pray for faith and you will move that mountain (idol of the heart) with Gods power.
I seen it happen today.

This is a basic that's worth keeping!!!!!   ;D
Gods power,speed and wisdom to us all.

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

pylady

Re: Know your God
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:10 PM »

Amen to that, Randy!

Thanks for the reminder.  We need to remind ourselves of that daily.  Keep our focus on Him and not on our problems.

With Christian love,

Cindy

YellowStone

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 11:00:26 PM »

Well said Randy!!!!!   :D

The biggest show of ignorance is to discount God!

He doesn't ask us to Trust him for nothing! :)

Love in Christ the Lamb.
Darren

rk12201960

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 11:01:02 PM »

HI Cindy
You know I was going to post this last night and deleted the post.
I guess if Jesus wants us to post something it happens!

So today he showed me that this post was a must, so there it is posted again.  ;D

Your brother in Christ.
Randy

LittleBear

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:50 PM »

Thanks Randy,

I remember reading that a couple of years ago, and I was amazed at the simplicity of this teaching. Yes, God can make anyone volunteer anytime, anywhere! Thank God for that, because where would we be otherwise!

Ursula

rk12201960

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 11:05:08 PM »

So true Darren.  ;D

Randy

rk12201960

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »

Your welcome Ursula.

Once we understand the power of God He then can begin building in that area of our faith.

Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

Sue Creamer

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 08:27:38 AM »

Randy,

This was good timing for me, I needed to be reminded of these things...!!!  Thank you so much for starting my day with such wondrous thoughts and words of encouragement.   :)

Peace,
Sue Ann

rk12201960

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 04:01:34 PM »

Hi Sue Ann,
It wasn't me but our God who made me put it up, but you're very welcome.  ;D
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 04:03:05 PM by Randy »

skydreamers

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »

Awesome post Randy, Thank you!!

Pray for faith and you will move that mountain (idol of the heart) with Gods power.

Peace,
Diana
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.